Does Mickey have teeth?

I was working with my son on preschool time online. I really like it… Every 2 weeks there asre new activities for him. Today, we saw a little story that Mickey had introduced… and HE HAD TEETH! I cannot remember seeing this before! Can anyone else remember???
Thanks-

Things that make you say hmmmmmmm… No I never remember seeing Mickey with teeth.

I don’t remember ever seeing teeth. But he might’ve when he was first introduced. I haven’t seen too many of the original cartoons, so I can’t say for sure.

I have seen teeth in some of the older cartoons…not that I am older…the cartoons are…

I have no clue if Mickey has teeth! I can say I have never seen them…

BTW, what is PRESCHOOL TIME ONLINE? Do you have a link? My 4 year old would probably love that!

Got me curious, so I did a search.

Yeah in the very beginning he did have teeth. I have never thought about that. :tongue:

I saw it on the Disney main page, I don’t have a link but it says it adds new activities every 2 weeks. It has a free trial membership for a week and then it’s like $59 for the year. I am seriously considering it but haven’t decided for sure yet.

hmm indeed. I never remember seeing mickey with teeth.

I agree, nowadays…no
but in the older versions yes.

Sure he’s got teeth, the little no good so-and-so bit me last time I was there. So I stepped on his tail - it shouldn’t have been under my foot.

It’s the same sort of questions as “Why does Donald duck wear no pants but wfter getting out of a shoer he wraps a towel around his waist”…
:biggrin:

Thanks, Pumouse! I will check it out! :happy:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:laugh: Sometimes he has eyebrows, and sometimes he doesn’t. He used to have teeth, now he doesn’t.

Mickey is confused about his looks.

Wow Kippage, great find!