Does the itinerary really matter that much?

We can’t decide what we want to do this year!

First, we were thinking Disneyland. We may still do that, but then I started looking at cruises, and they look pretty fun. I was looking at the Fantasy in one of the family rooms with a veranda.

I notices that the eastern carribean cruise has 2 itineraries that are offered and that they are for multi month blocks. I think I would prefer St Marten over Puerto Rico, but that itinerary isn’t being offered in the months that are most appealing. How much difference does that one port of call make, if any?

[QUOTE=Cielei;1100978]We can’t decide what we want to do this year!

First, we were thinking Disneyland. We may still do that, but then I started looking at cruises, and they look pretty fun. I was looking at the Fantasy in one of the family rooms with a veranda.

I notices that the eastern carribean cruise has 2 itineraries that are offered and that they are for multi month blocks. I think I would prefer St Marten over Puerto Rico, but that itinerary isn’t being offered in the months that are most appealing. How much difference does that one port of call make, if any?[/QUOTE]

It makes a bit of difference, though a lot depends on why you are going on the cruise. Destinations have different things to see, obviously, so unless you’re a history or geography major, if one of the reasons is sight seeing, spend a day on the internet looking up where the boat will be docking and see if anything there is worth your time.

Secondly, some items, (such as adult beverages) can be obtained cheaply at one port and not at all in another.

In the end? I’d vote for Disneyland. Not so much rocking about… :pirate:

lol, you have a point! (actually several) I spent today trying to make a President’s day weekend trip to Disneyworld happen. None of them were working with me!! Don’t the airlines know that when we think we need a Disney break, WE REALLY NEED IT!!!

I don’t mind so much which itinerary, since I like to stay aboard the ship most of the time. When we dock and people get off it is a good thing in my book. I just love the ships :happy:

I love the ships too. I’m a lover of the parks, but if you have never done the cruise it is a nice alternative.

Cruise is a good option for weekend trip.