Doing the Happy Dance.......We are at SSR our entire stay, instead of moving 2X

Hi all,
Just found out that we will be at SSR for our entire stay. We were on the OKW (the entire family will be there) waiting list, but that seemed pretty grim in getting - so I put our names on SSR waiting list and we got it the same day. Yippie. I was concerned about moving from SSR to OKW and back to SSR with my 2 kiddos and how that was going to screw up my “game plan” with my dining points, carrying over for the next day. It’s going to be GREAT at WDW! Less than two weeks and we’ll be at Disney! And as for my familiy = we’ll see enough of them throughout our stay, being at SSR might be a nice break. :cool:

margaret.

Congrats!

It’s another 2 weeks until we get to go up…wish it was DVC trip but next time it will be :slight_smile:

Congrats!!! I will be going in Dec for my first ever DVC trip at SS. I cant wait to see the place

[QUOTE=kanakoskiddos;880665]Hi all,
Just found out that we will be at SSR for our entire stay. We were on the OKW (the entire family will be there) waiting list, but that seemed pretty grim in getting - so I put our names on SSR waiting list and we got it the same day. Yippie. I was concerned about moving from SSR to OKW and back to SSR with my 2 kiddos and how that was going to screw up my “game plan” with my dining points, carrying over for the next day. It’s going to be GREAT at WDW! Less than two weeks and we’ll be at Disney! And as for my familiy = we’ll see enough of them throughout our stay, being at SSR might be a nice break. :cool:

margaret.[/QUOTE]

Did you hear back from DVC or did you get the accomodations through regular channels?? I’m excited for you. We’ll be staying at SSR for the first time this December. Let me know how you like the property when you return. Have a terrific trip!

Thanks for all your good wishes!!! We are very excited, that we are in one place our entire stay. Should be nice, my son can’t wait to check out the kids Sprinkler park.

margaret.