Doing the nine day shuffle!

We are in the single digits at last!! Looking forward to SOG again and taking down the flag!! Bad weather, good weather it doesn’t matter we are ready!! :wacko: :wacko:

We’re going in 8 days, I am more excited than the kids!!

OMG you guys have a great time!!! I am still over 35 days away!!! :pinch:

Happy Disney!!!
:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Have a great time Franco!!!

Shuffle away Franco!!! Have a great trip! :mickey:

Hi, I am 6 days away now, absolutely bursting to get there, could I just ask, is there any way we can recognise other DC’ers??? I hate to think I could be in the same place/park/resort as friends on here and wouldnt know who they were, I’m pretty obvious I guess as I am English so that does narrow me down a bit :slight_smile: I am in POR from 13th of August until the 31st, with my DH Paul and DD Chelsey (15)

Have a tremendous trip! Enjoy the countdown! I still have a bit of time, but it’s cool! We’re moving the first week of September so I know there will be a lot of day trips before November! And I have Night of Joy weekend there…soo…:slight_smile:

We are going pretty soon too. Just cant wait to get there :mickey:

You are so lucky…have a great trip. We are still 41 days away. Every year we seem to get more and more excited about our trip. We LOVE the Magic.

yes we have 17 days to go I remember when we had 200 days wow time flies.

74 days until we go. Seems AGES!!

It was February when the holiday got booked so I suppose it’s a lot nearer. I just can’t WAIT go go back and get my fix!!!

<Grabs the calculator> Now how many hours is 74 days…? :wacko:

:smile:

Woo Hoo!! My clocks getting there too!! Have fun!

Well,Dixie,Franco is lowering the flag in the MK on the 19th of August. That starts at 5pm. If I don’t have a subbing job,I intend to be there to see it. Why don’t you make plans to be in the MK at that time. You will at least meet up with Franco54 and possibly me. :mickey: :mickey:

YEAH!!! I just realized I am also in the single digits!!! Woo Hoo! Disney World here we come!!!
Amy

Thank you for letting me know that Mickaholic, I will definetly make a note of that date and hopefully be at MK for the flag lowering, thanks again.

Eleven days and counting. I am starting to get really antsy.

woohoo!! single digits!!!