Dolphin Resort

If anyone wants to go to a Deluxe Hotel in Disney and can’t find a good deal, I would suggest looking into the Dolphin & Swan. The Entertainment Book for 2004 has 50% off regular prices. I booked a room (originally $300 a night) for $150 a night. I saved alot of money for a $20 book. I know that the Dolphin/Swan is not owned by Disney and doesn’t have the feel of Disney, but if someone is used to Deluxe accomodations and is trying to pinch pennies, check it out. They have 3 or 4 pools and other things comporable you can check on Disney’s Site to see it. Also it is in Epcot so it’s easy to get around in.

Congrats to you! Excellent savings. Please post a trip report when you get back. I’d love to hear about that resort. :mickey:

We had friends stay at the Swan for part of their trip last time and loved it!!

You can often get deals at the swan and dolphin for about $139 per night. Check with mousesavers.com

Karliebug, thank you for the site! That’s good to know because as of right now, the Dolphin/Swan is not in the 2005 Entertainment Book. So this site will help in future.

We have stayed at the Swan (the Dolphon’s sister hotel) 3 times and enjoyed it every time. Unfortunately, we found the rooms a touch small, not a problem before but now that we have added a second child it poses a problem. One of the great advantages is the restaurant selection within walking distance. If you want to get out of the hotel (where there are already several good restaurants), then the Boardwalk and all of its restaurants are right there. Further, you can walk into the International Gate at Epcot and choose to eat at any of the pavillions. This provides exponentially more restaurant selection within walking distance than most of the true Disney resorts.

Plus, the pools are great. And the “heavenly bed” at the Swan lived upto its name. Have a great time! :mickey:

Love the Dolphin, but have never stayed there. Although, evertime we come down to DW, we make it a point to eat at the Dolphin Fountain. Great little restaurant, with really great food, and priced reasonably. It’s a little soda type , fast food restaurant, but everything there is really good!!! (especially there onion rings) :flowers: JOANN :mickey:

DH and I stayed at the Dolphin the first night of our honeymoon. What a beautiful, interesting place!LOVE the lobby!!We even had a room facing the EPCOT side! We ordered room service, ate on our balcony and watched Illuminations from our room! What a perfect start to our “magical” trip! :heart:
We loved it and would stay there again! I need to get an entertainment book for ourselves!! Bought them for Christmas gifts and didn’t keep one for ourselves! Oh well!!
Dawn