Dolphin/Swan Birthday Offer!

In addition to Walt Disney World’s offer of a complimentary theme park ticket on your birthday, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, a Four Diamond luxury resort ideally located in the heart of Walt Disney World®, is offering the following:

[I]*A complimentary room on your birthday with a minimum three-night stay*
*PLUS, dine in one of the resort’s signature, award-winning restaurants (Todd English’s bluezoo, Shula’s Steak House, or Il Mulino New York Trattoria) and receive a complimentary birthday cake prepared by our two-time world champion pastry chef, Laurent Branlard
*A second room may be purchased for an additional $99 per night

[/I]
Please make your reservations for dinner at Todd English’s bluezoo, Shula’s Steak House, or Il Mulino New York Trattoria at least five days prior to allow for delivery of birthday cake. Dinner reservations can be made by calling 407-934-1609.

Call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for rate code: BDAY

• Rates are per room, per night based on rate schedule availability and do not include the mandatory Resort Service Package, daily parking fees (if applicable), applicable taxes or gratuities. Not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations or for groups. Must present valid drivers license, passport or birth certificate to verify birth date. Offer valid through 12/24/09.

Here is the link: Celebrate Your Birthday!

Thats a pretty good offer!

That’s a PRETTY GREAT DEAL!!!

Wow that’s awesome!! Wish we could take advantage of it.

Cake??? Amazing!!!

Has anyone eaten at any of these: Todd English’s bluezoo, Shula’s Steak House, or Il Mulino New York Trattoria?

I’m thinking I will try and book this for my Mom and DD9 birthday!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;944219]Has anyone eaten at any of these: Todd English’s bluezoo, Shula’s Steak House, or Il Mulino New York Trattoria?

I’m thinking I will try and book this for my Mom and DD9 birthday![/QUOTE]

We’ve been to Il Mulino twice and I can’t wait to go back again. It was fabulous!

Thanks for the tip! Does allears.net have the menu for these? (going to check right now . . .)

Help me out . . . which is “better” Dolphin or Swan?

Ah, it depends. We like the Swan for the softer look and queen beds. Your girls would probably prefer the Dolphin. It has double beds (hardly a difference), is bigger, busier, and is closer to the Grotto pool.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;944219]Has anyone eaten at any of these: Todd English’s bluezoo, Shula’s Steak House, or Il Mulino New York Trattoria?

I’m thinking I will try and book this for my Mom and DD9 birthday![/QUOTE]

I ate at Bluezoo last August-we thought it was just OK. We probably wouldn’t go back again-we kept saying that we should have gone to Shula’s.

I prefer the Dolphin, perhaps because of my history there. Also I like the bigger building.
Too bad I’ve got my heart set on the Contemporary tower for my birthday, but I’ve still got a little time to play around.
And All Ears has menus for all of the Swolphin restaurants.