Done Once and Never Again?

I was inspired by DayDreamer’s thread about the things that we haven’t done at WDW. I know there are a fair amount of things that I have done once, maybe twice just to do them but I have no intention of doing them again. I bet you all have lists like that too! So what are they?

Here is mine:

MK:

Tiki Room
Ariel’s Grotto
Country Bears
Tomorrowland Speedway
Treehouse
Tom Sawyer’s Island

EPCOT:

Honey I Shrunk the Audience
Universe of Energy
Innoventions
Impressions de France

Studios:

Backlot Tour
Lights, Motors, Action
Sounds Dangerous

Animal Kingdom:

Finding Nemo
Rafiki’s Planet Watch
Trails

I think I’ve done most things more than once - but there are some things I’ve done a few times but NEVER AGAIN!

MK
Tom Sawyer’s Island
Stitch’s Great Adventure (bleh!)
Aladdin’s Magic Carpets
(I’d like to say Tiki Birds, but I know DH will drag me in there)
(ditto: Country Bears Jamboree)
Toon Town Fair

We’ve never done Ariel’s Grotto because we’re fresh out of little kids, but if DH ever figures out that Ariel’s in there with her assets on display, we just might drop by.:glare:

Epcot

Honey I Shrunk the Audience - I cannot tell you how much a despise this!
Mission:Space - 2 times were enough!

Hollywood Studios

Lights, Action, Motorcars - or whatever it’s called. Nothing like the smell of burning rubber in the Florida heat:pinch:

Animal Kingdom

Kali River Rapids - I HATE getting wet - no matter how hot it is outside. Wet underwear is NEVER a good thing.

I forgot about It’s Tough to be a Bug until reading your TR, llama. LOL That is something I will NEVER do again!

OH now, again - this is a great topic.

I have done Space Mountain and will never do that again

I could go without doing Stitch again!

We landed in DW In Jan. '05 for our first trip and Mission Space had just opened up. I was SO excited to try this new, cutting edge ride.

Well, it was the worst experience of my life on a thrill ride. I almost needed the little baggie they have in there and it literally ruined my whole day.

I sat on a bench in Canadian pavilion for two hours. Unchecked, I think DW spent over $200 while my guard was down…lol

Needless to say, that was the one and only time I rode it.

I’m sure there are others that we’ve only once, but when I saw the title of the thread, my stomach churned just for a moment.

Heehee, I bet your DW, absolutely loved that untethered spending spree.

Primevil Whirl is another one that I did once and will NEVER do again.
I think it was MB’s Erin who doubt that ride “Primevil Hurl” and rightly so.

I think, finally, this is all I have, plus those two things in my earlier posts.
Ariel’s Grotto
Country Bears
Tom Sawyer’s Island

EPCOT:
Honey I Shrunk the Audience

Animal Kingdom:
Rafiki’s Planet Watch

DW “doesn’t recall” spending a lot of money during the ordeal. She says she was right there by my side. It’s all a little hazy to me so I’ll have to give her the benefit of the doubt…lol

Tomorrowland Speedway, Live Nemo Show, Journey Into Imagination, and Mission Space are the ones that spring to mind currently…oops, forgot Tom Sawyer Island, Swiss Family Treehouse, Star Tours, Sounds Dangerous

I’ve never done the Mad Tea Cups, and probably never will…

[QUOTE=evansfmly5;1021671]DW “doesn’t recall” spending a lot of money during the ordeal. She says she was right there by my side. It’s all a little hazy to me so I’ll have to give her the benefit of the doubt…lol
[/QUOTE]

Of COURSE she was…she just had to drop into MouseGear because it was so hot…

I think what convinced me about Mission:Space was the paramedics wheeling away some guy on a stretcher.:blink:

Tiki Room!!
I am with evansfmly5 on Mission Space, it totally ruined our whole day. The boat ride in Mexico we will also never do again.

Sounds Dangerous has got to be the biggest time-waster and disappointment I have encountered there. Alhtough, it’s a great place to cool off and have a nap.

Ok, here is my list…

MK
Tiki Room(but this is not the case at DL. I wish they’d return the MK back to the original):angry:

EPCOT
Honey I Shrunk the Audience-lame:glare:

HS
Lights, Motor, Action…just not my thing…but being the only female…I may have to sit through it again…or…I may do that unchecked shopping thing!:happy:

AK
I don’t think I have a never do again at AK…:huh:

Stitch Great Escape
Astro Orbitor
Tomorrowland Speedway
Dumbo

Mission Space
Clam mobiles at Living Seas
RED Grand Marnier thingy in France

Rafiki’s Planet Watch
Conservation Station

Fantasmic
Star Tours
Muppetvision

Fantasia Golf
Searaycers
Big River Grille
Contemporary Resort

[QUOTE=llama;1021684]
I think what convinced me about Mission:Space was the paramedics wheeling away some guy on a stretcher.:blink:[/QUOTE]

I wish I had seen something like that…might have saved me so serious pain…lol

[QUOTE=evansfmly5;1021652]We landed in DW In Jan. '05 for our first trip and Mission Space had just opened up. I was SO excited to try this new, cutting edge ride.

Well, it was the worst experience of my life on a thrill ride. I almost needed the little baggie they have in there and it literally ruined my whole day.

I sat on a bench in Canadian pavilion for two hours. Unchecked, I think DW spent over $200 while my guard was down…lol

Needless to say, that was the one and only time I rode it.

I’m sure there are others that we’ve only once, but when I saw the title of the thread, my stomach churned just for a moment.[/QUOTE]

We are totally with you on this one!!!

Mission Space
All I can say is “YUK YUK YUKKY” tummy :frown::frown:

I will never visit Honey, I Shrunk the Audience EVER AGAIN! I actually loved that experience the first time I saw it in 1999, but it is in desperate need of an overhaul. When we saw it in 2008, it seemed so archaic. I think Epcot in general needs an overhaul. It used to be my favorite park, but it seems like everything there needs to be updated. Even some of the updates aren’t that great in my opinion. For instance, I doubt I will ever ride Test Track again…BORING!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1021649]OH now, again - this is a great topic.

I have done Space Mountain and will never do that again[/QUOTE]

Oh, Dopey! Say it isn’t so! I love Space Mountain!