Don't Shoot me I LOVE the Mouse but

Only you guys who LOVE the Mouse as much as me can answer this question honestly. Should I leave the happiness place on earth for even a half day to venture into Harry Potter World? You see curiosity has me thinking yes. Help me decide - Please?

Or do I need a doctor to check out my head?

I’d do it. <shrug>

But I completely :heart: Harry. :happy:

I say do it and get it out of your system AND if you happen to see me in line be sure to say hello :mickey: 15 years of Disney and this will be our first trip off property.

If you are a fan do it!

But be prepared - all my friends have tired to go “for the day” (we live in FL) and I was told there were lines for the lines and even 45 minute lines to get into the stores . . . so get there SUPER early and be prepared for the very non-Disney way of waiting on line!

Other then that, I heard it was pretty cool if you are a HP fan.

We always take a side trip over to universal. We can’t wait to see Harry Potter. Hope you have a great trip.

Shhhh don’t tell anyone but I go to other places than Disney too!!!

I am not a Harry fan BUT if I were I would totally go.

I love to try new things but my heart belongs to Disney World!

Have fun!

Lisa

I see you are heading there twice before me can you let me know what you think - especially if the lines are actually around as bad as they say?

Go for it! We visit non Disney places too…but we are always happy to come “home” again.

We are taking TWO whole days out if our trip for universal and Harry potter world! It’s always nice to get away from the parks and do a different kind of day but only once or twice!

I’m really hoping that because we are going in September the queue to get in and around hp world won’t be as scary!

We have a date with Harry next Sunday - I can’t wait. We plan on being there VERY early!

Personally, I don’t understand the mindset that if you DARE to leave Disney property, you’re some kind of traitor. We enjoy Sea World, Universal, even drive to Busch Gardens sometimes, also have taken day trips to the ocean and to Nasa. This is your vacation - do what pleases you!

Absolutely, go for it!

DH and I are huge HP fans, and there’s no way we wouldn’t go! I’m hoping that the lines/craziness will have died down a little by late next year. :eek: In the same way that I couldn’t go to Orlando and not go to WDW, I couldn’t possibly miss out on Harry now that he’s there. :happy:

If you are a fan, do it! My cousin went when she was at Disney for a few days, and she said the lines were CRAZY!:excl: :laugh:

same with us. We have a day at Universal, a day at IOA and a day at Seaworld so don’t feel bad at all sweetheart. Book it and enjoy the explore!:mickey:

If you’re a fan then it’s a must do- we always take a day out and do Sea World (not keen on Universal parks) dont miss the opportunity while you have it?

I would do it in a heart beat.

Go for it, but be warned, it’s beautiful, but DEFINITELY NOT worth the waits you probably will endure. That you have to wait in line JUST TO GO INTO A STORE is annoying, and there’s NOTHING in those stores you really can’t find anywhere else.

go for it. we had planned on doing it but then decided to wait until next trip due to the reports of the crowds… let us know what you think. we arent going until October.

I never understood where the idea came from that being a Disney fan meant you weren’t supposed to go anywhere else. Universal is a viable competitor of Disney for a good reason: they have plenty to offer too.

Go, have fun. It’s your vacation. :happy:

Were actually … gasp … staying at Universal and just taking a day at Disney for MNSSHP. I’d say go and have fun especially if your a HP fan.

[QUOTE=ddoll;1045970]I never understood where the idea came from that being a Disney fan meant you weren’t supposed to go anywhere else. Universal is a viable competitor of Disney for a good reason: they have plenty to offer too.

Go, have fun. It’s your vacation. :happy:[/QUOTE]

I totally agree! Universal is soooo much fun!

Lisa