Don't worry- I am headed down to check things out!

Well, my husband has gotten in trouble lately for not telling me about what is going on at work. So, after my fit… he opened up. He told me, “I am going down to Orlando for a business trip at the end of October.”

Well, that gives me enough time to plan a trip- I only need about 30 minutes to figure this out… So I called and booked a room.

No pirate rooms available, but that it ok… we will only be there 2 nights and then we have to move off property.So, I booked Caribbean Beach.

The kids are out of school for two days, and we have a 2 day weekend. We are not missing any school (maybe one day).

I got MNSSHP tickets.

Best part- we are not telling the kids… tee hee… They will flip!

Does anyone need me to check out anything while I am there?

Yes, please check out Splash Mountain, BTMR and please make sure the Pirates are not still chasing the redhead

heehee, good for you. Women are quicker than men :ph34r:

What exciting news for you! And the kids… tee-hee.:laugh::laugh:

I am not sure that he had time to realize what happened!

Haha, a woman after my own heart. :))

Please make sure the dole whips are up to par while you are there.

Check on Buzz and the citizens of tomorrowland for me, too.

Tell Mickey I said hey!!:laugh:

Tell my boyfriend Mickey that I don’t want him getting messages from that skank Lovemysons.

You need to eat something beside those dole whips. So please eat at the following restaurants and bring back reports…(names may have been changed cause I can’t remember the right ones:laugh:) The cafe at the grand florian, coral reef, germany, cafe at beach club breakfast and dinner, and the big river beer something. We just happen to eating at those places in Dec. Boy, nobody saw that coming, did you???

Boss mouse said he would pay, He’ll try to say he knows nothing about it, but you know him, he’s such a kidder. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=hanwill;996287]Well, my husband has gotten in trouble lately for not telling me about what is going on at work. So, after my fit… he opened up. He told me, “I am going down to Orlando for a business trip at the end of October.”

Well, that gives me enough time to plan a trip- I only need about 30 minutes to figure this out… So I called and booked a room.

No pirate rooms available, but that it ok… we will only be there 2 nights and then we have to move off property.So, I booked Caribbean Beach.

The kids are out of school for two days, and we have a 2 day weekend. We are not missing any school (maybe one day).

I got MNSSHP tickets.

Best part- we are not telling the kids… tee hee… They will flip![/QUOTE]

Fab . . . :heart: an outta the blue trip!!

I read somewhere the pool at CBR is closed for REFURB? I could be wrong, but if you plan on swimming you might want to find out!

The kids are going to be SUPER excited!! Get earplugs for the screaming! :laugh:

Not worried about the pool- just because it is such a short trip. They will not care…

I am going to check out the monorail, the crowd levels at all of the parks… I am sure that we will be doing a bathroom cleanliness inspection as well as a restaurant report. Not together, of course… But- I am a germ freak. (Ok, and a closet Disney freak too…)

I was asking the kids in the car about their favorite restaurants, and they told me in each park what was their favorite… I added an ADR when we got home- they will freak!

:eek:

ANDREA!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You know what they say, takes one to know one…:whistling

Naahh I will be there at that time also … which night is the MNSSHP tickets?

Do you know if you are going in costume to the MNSSHP?

[QUOTE=hanwill;996341]Not worried about the pool- just because it is such a short trip. They will not care…

I am going to check out the monorail, the crowd levels at all of the parks… I am sure that we will be doing a bathroom cleanliness inspection as well as a restaurant report. Not together, of course… But- I am a germ freak. (Ok, and a closet Disney freak too…)

I was asking the kids in the car about their favorite restaurants, and they told me in each park what was their favorite… I added an ADR when we got home- they will freak![/QUOTE]

Wow!! This trip is getting better and better! :happy:

Yes MNSSHP on the 25th. Probably not going in costume… Having a hard enough time finding an appropriately covered costume for my 9 years old that wears a 14… Either it is too small or it looks like it should be on the cover of “Dress Inappropriately Please”. I am in shock over these costumes…

Oh, no kidding. I am shocked at some of the toddler costumes I’ve been seeing!

Don’t feel bad My 6 year old is in a 12. I know what you are going thru. well my 8 year old is in a 10-12 also so I understand.

No kidding. It is awful!!! I am having a hard time. No more little princesses in this house- boo hoo…

Well I do understand that. One year we made t-shirts that we found in Family fun, a jack-o-lantern one and a ghost one. They were cute and easy to do, especially for me since I don’t sew.

well , if I am ordering anything, I need to do it- so it will come in before we go to Disney!