Dooney & Bourke

I am not big on brand name handbags by any means, i usually by cheap $10.00 bags, etc. but i got my eyes on the DISNEY Dooney & Bourke wristlets, omg I am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I can’t believe you posted this! I just left my e-mails, reading that my Dooney & Bourke wristlet order has been processed and is on its way. This is sooooo not me with ordering designer stuff, but I saw the wristlet when I was there in September, but didn’t buy it because of cost. Well, the one I liked is now on sale, and I just got a 15% off Disney Rewards coupon, and Disney Store had free shipping! So, I bought it! I’d say go for it and order one!

The wristlets are very nice, I bought each of my neices one before we went to Disney in April.

lol oh no don’t tell me that, lol
that is awesome, which one did you buy?
i am tempted but with xmas coming I just can’t afford to spend any extra money i need that money for my kids and family, etc.
but i will tell ya this, if i get any money from family for xmas i will be buying one. i can’t wait till august 2011 to go to Disney to get one.

My daughter bought herself one of the wristlets when we were there in August. She loves it! We went to the mall today, and she carried it. It gives her a little Disney magic every day!

Here it is:

i love it, i love them all to be honest! :wub:

See the big Princess Tote in the back??

:smiley:

Mine!! hehe! I couldn’t resist, I had to hunt all over WDW for it! Only found it in one shop in DtD, Tren-D I think! Set me back $230! eek But it was worth every $!

[QUOTE=Campbell87;1057617]http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dpp704169LARGE.jpg

Mine!! hehe! I couldn’t resist, I had to hunt all over WDW for it! Only found it in one shop in DtD, Tren-D I think! Set me back $230! eek But it was worth every $![/QUOTE]

yikes!! lol but hey why not!!

my wife loves dooney and coach and brahmin…last trip she got the bigger dooney,with the AP discount which I believe was 20%…its all good

[QUOTE=Campbell87;1057617]http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dpp704169LARGE.jpg

Mine!! hehe! I couldn’t resist, I had to hunt all over WDW for it! Only found it in one shop in DtD, Tren-D I think! Set me back $230! eek But it was worth every $![/QUOTE]

Worth every penny! Gorgeous-if you lived nearer I’d be round to borrow:laugh:

Oh, I love the Disney Dooneys!!! I have quite a collection, now. It’s the only purse I’ll carry (besides my Clemson one)! :laugh:

Oooh LOVE THEM but I still could not bring myself to buy it on our recent trip. We needed the spending money to get ahead with Christmas shopping. Maybe next trip.

When we were in Disney World in September I bought my DW these for her belated birthday present:

I think I am going to save some money now and treat myself to one on our next trip in August, it will be an early bday gift to me, since my bday is in Sept. :wink: