Double Digit Dancing

Doing the Dance today!! 99 Days to Mickey!! :mickey:

Happy Dancing!!!

Thank you!!

Double Digits are a great thing!!

Enjoy the rest of the countdown!! Hope it flies by fast!

I miss the countdown timer!

PS: 11 Days.

8 days and counting, and I also miss the countdown timer

83 days…I really miss the timer!!!

I miss the countdown also. Didn’t realize I relied on it so much. Eighteen days to go and I haven’t even started packing yet, which is not the norm for me!

I would be 16-17 days from packing if I were you. I don’t know how people pack weeks ahead of their trip, I don’t have enough clothes to do that.

Didn’t this used to be in the main theme park forum?

I generally don’t really pack until the day before I leave…as my laundry is coming out of the dryer. :tongue:
Well clothes. I start rounding up all the other stuff a couple days before leaving.

I didn’t move it but someone else may have.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1140617]I generally don’t really pack until the day before I leave…as my laundry is coming out of the dryer. :tongue:
Well clothes. I start rounding up all the other stuff a couple days before leaving.[/QUOTE]

That’s usually what we do. I may pack two days before we leave depending on what else is going on but never weeks ahead of time. I would go through it daily and just make a mess of it and then not have any idea what was packed and not packed. We usually start a pile of extra stuff (charger cords, camera, pool flip flops, sun screen, pool goggles…stuff we don’t use every day) in the computer room and then a day or two before I start stacking clothes on the couch next to the extra stuff.

I’m right there with you Stephanie, in that I don’t have enough clothes to pack so early, but I usually put an open suitcase in a nook in my bedroom about a month prior to drop in all the stuff that isn’t day to day stuff, like camera, gift cards, swimsuit, etc. I guess when I walk passed it, I get a little bit of a rush, reminding me that we are going soon.

I don’t put the clothes in early, but like you…walk by and drop in things I know I want to take…ie poncho, water bottle…the clothes are last… :slight_smile:

I meant the topic, not this particular thread.
In fact, the double digit thread in the main forum is easily in the top five for views and posts.

When it comes to tee shirts, I could easily go a couple months and never wear the same shirt twice.
Shorts, socks, and underwear? I think I’ve only got a 10 day supply to start with.
And forget toiletries!

I have 40 days to go. I’m not sure what happened to my countdown. But I am going with my DH, his son, DIL and Granddaughters 9, 5 and 2. It’s DGD 9th birthday trip.

Decided to look at a calendar and count days.
Seems we’re about 90 days or so from our next tentative visit for DW’s birthday.