Double digits!

:goofybounce: The day is finally here!! WE HAVE HIT 99 DAYS UNTIL OUR DISNEY VACATION!! I just had to share this…beyond excited and even better more big news…WE ARE MOVING…instead of being 23 1/2 hours to Disney World we will be 8 hours to Disney World!! So much happening in these next 99 days, time should definitely fly right by!! :goofybounce:

Yeah. Congrats on double digits.

And now fill in the rest of the story. Where ya’ll moving to?
Added the ‘ya’ll’ since everything 8 hrs away is down here in the south. Just trying to get ya’ll ready.

Clicking the “like” button

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1108986]Yeah. Congrats on double digits.

And now fill in the rest of the story. Where ya’ll moving to?
Added the ‘ya’ll’ since everything 8 hrs away is down here in the south. Just trying to get ya’ll ready.[/QUOTE]

LOL! We are heading down to North Carolina!! My husband just took a job offer on Pope Field at Fort Bragg and we ended up finding a house in Raeford, NC. Fingers crossed that the area was a good choice!! :eek:

When I was in college at ECU in Greenville, I used to go home with a friend who was from Raeford. I haven’t been there in ages but I love anywhere in NC!

Smallworld…so happy to hear that!! :slight_smile:

Yep…the people in NC are all so nice, and you are not too terribly far from the capital, Raleigh with lots of cultural stuff to do.

I cannot believe how NICE people were when we were down there a few weeks ago…people were waving to us as we were driving in the neighborhood with MA license plates, like they knew us lol…you would not get that up here in the North!

You’ll be about 8 hours, 9 if you take your time, away from the front door of your chosen resort.

Anything is better than 23.5 hours!! Lol