Double figures!

Just wanted to share my excitement really… We’re finally on double figures and the excitement is well and truly kicking in!!
How long has everybody got until their next WDW trip??

We leave two weeks from tonight…I can’t wait! We’ll be fighting the Spring Break crowds, but we don’t care…we’ll be at WDW!!! We bought park hoppers with the waterpark and fun option, so we’ll be able to go anywhere we want at anytime. WoooHooo!!!

Awww that’s so good! I love when it gets that close!!
We’ve been discussing and planning places we’re gonna eat and stuff already! I just love planning!! :laugh:
Hope you have lots of fun anyways! :happy:

I have planning, making ADR’s is half the fun!!! I hope you get everything you want. Your trip will be here before you know it.

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1104534]Just wanted to share my excitement really… We’re finally on double figures and the excitement is well and truly kicking in!!
How long has everybody got until their next WDW trip??[/QUOTE]

Since you are coming so far, how long is your trip?

Ooooh going down now Mel will soon come round! Excited for you!

84 days!!!

Congratulations! For me the antici

pation is almost as fun as the trip!

It’s about an hour’s drive to the airport, then we have to wait around for a few hours (I hate the waiting!) then the flight takes around 9 hours. I absolutely HATE flying because I get travel sickness :pinch:… but as soon as we start the descent into Orlando and I can see the beautiful sunshine it’s all worth it!! :laugh:

WoooHoooo I am doing the double-digit dance… :slight_smile: Xmelly, our vacations will over-lap. I hope you have an awesome time!!

I do to also (dislike flying and travel sickness). I have found Dramamine (motion sickness pill) is perfect to keep me well for flying. It makes you sleepy, which I like because I fall asleep on the plane, and then the shear adrenaline of arrival wakes you up.

So excited for all you double digiters…I’m almost below 200 and super excited it’s almost time to make ADR’'s…YAY!

Sadly we have to wait until August for our trip but I am so excited in the run up to it that I don’t mind so much! It is great when you get into double figures though! xx

Oh cool. I doubt I’ll be able to get that here in the UK. The pills I’ve had off my doctor haven’t really helped in the past, but I think that may be because the flight is so long and the effect from the pill wears off. Might ask for a different one this time! :happy:

It’s over the counter, and I have seen it sold at the airport. But, if not, hopefully the Dr. will be able to assist you.

Oh cool. I could get it for the flight home at least then! :happy:

Xmelly—excuse me for butting in here—but I wanted to say, that I have to use Dramamine for every flight I am on. I have taken it for flights to the UK, and it has worked the whole time for me. It does say every 4 hours, however, so you could take another one mid way perhaps?

Dramamine is an antihistimine motion sickness product so ask your chemist for the equivalent. I am sure he/she will have something just like it. Hope this helps.

:slight_smile:

Also ask your Dr or Pharmacist about scopalimine patches. Start wearing them a few days before the flight so your body is used to them and you should be ok. I handed them to my Marines and Sailors when we road the ships for deployments and exercises. THe gang was less drowsy than when using benadryl.

Counting down the days…going to WDW on May 4. Can’t wait!!!

(and I use dramamine. It works!)

I have 140 long days… congrats on your double digits!