Doubletree hotel downtown disney

I just went online got a rate of $91.00 for one night double tree hotel in downtown disney opinions please… anyone stay here? clean? we have stayed other double trees and liked them how is this one?

I haven’t been there… but it would still probably be one of my first choices because I’m like that for chocolate chip cookies. :biggrin:

All suites and a recent renovation. Pool, game room, exercise room. It’s pretty nice and close to the action if you want to walk to DTD.

I travel on business a pretty fair amount and have stayed at a lot of Doubletrees. Never a bad experience.

I haven’t stayed at that particular Double Tree in Orlando, but I did stay at one on my very first trip to Orlando…Double Tree Main Gate. We LOVED it! I can only imagine this one would be much better - close enough to DTD that you can walk!!! I’d go for it! $91 is a great rate, especially for the suite. Oh, and the chocolate chip cookies are delish!

Never stayed there however, my friend is the barman at what used to be the Grosvenor Resort over the road and we would meet for drinks in the Doubletree and I thought it was just great. I would stay there.

Never stayed there but check out TripAdvisor you may also see photos of the hotel.

Doubletree Guest Suites in the Walt Disney World Resort Reviews and Photos, Orlando, Florida - TripAdvisor