Downtown Disney Idea

I have what I think is a brilliant idea for an adult trip to DTD. How about a pubcrawl? Bar to bar one drink in each until it is time to go. Has anyone tried this yet? :laugh:

How many pubs are there at DTD? I’ve never paid attention…but if you have the group that likes to do that sort of thing, I saw go for it. :slight_smile: For me…I’d just wait in Ghiradellis!!! Lol. Have fun!

Not too many true pubs other than Raglan Road but I think most restaurants there have a bar so we could stop in each for a drink!

You can always do a country crawl in EPCOT… Start in Mexico and work your way around. Have seen people try this… NOT too pretty

We have done the crawl a couple of times. You have to do it very slowly or you will never make it. We only drank beer not wine or hard stuff. And only one beer at each land. I don’t think you could do it in the summertime you would become to dehydrated. We done it at Xmas.[QUOTE=timsha;1141624]You can always do a country crawl in EPCOT… Start in Mexico and work your way around. Have seen people try this… NOT too pretty[/QUOTE]

I’ve read about, and will try the mono-rail shuffle this fall. (no pun intended)

Warning: Thread Jack to Boss

Boss,

Here’s the Big Boy Monorail Pub Crawl plan we followed in 2012 leaving from VWL. (Big Boy since we added FW)

Looks like plenty of stops (15) to complete the journey/crawl. We were literally crawling back to VWL when we were done. Our path looked like this based on small boat launch schedule:

-WL
-Boat to FW
-Boat to CR
-Monorail to Poly
-Monorail to GF)

Now the path back is the trick. The VERY unofficial rules I established (subject to change by me of course) state that only WDW transportation can be used. If there was a resort bus from GF that dropped off last at the WL we would be in business. Looks Like it’s the monorail to CR and a boat. Unless your gang demands a cab.

Wilderness Lodge
Territory Lounge
Poolside

Fort Wilderness
Crockett’s Tavern

Contemporary
Wave
Sand Bar
California Grill

Polynesian
??? (Just inside monorail doors)
Ohana
Poolside
Tambu Lounge
Kona Sushi bar

Grand Floridian
Citrico’s
Narcoossee’s
Mizner’s (sp?)
Poolside

That is amazing!!! Rich, you are my new hero!!!