Dream Resort

What is the one resort you have not stayed in (or maybe you have) that is your dream resort? Maybe you’ve stayed at one of the resorts that has not been topped by any other?

A 10 day/9 night stay in one of the bigger suites in the Grand Floridian. Major bucket list item.

Our “someday” resort is a 3-bedroom at Boardwalk Villas!!! Somedaaaayyy our suite will come!

Willby, you didn’t tell us yours!

I’ve stayed at the Contemporary main tower with an MK view, and I can’t imagine much better than that, except perhaps a Polynesian concierge stay. One day…

One bedroom suite at BLT or a 14th floor suite in the Contemporary.
I guess GF needs to be listed because we haven’t stayed there.
And the Presidential Suite (whatever its name is) at AKL.

Poly, in the largest suite there… or the Grand Floridian… Would love it… Im partial to the MK resorts… but I would stay anywhere down there for free…

I’ve done both and prefer Contemporary concierge. Nothing against Poly, but I really like the Contemporary main tower.

One of these days, Grand Villa at AKV Jambo. Our studio was adjacent to one and they left the door open a lot with people coming and going. Someone always had a pool que in their hands using the pool table!

Hmmm…this is hard for me…because we love to stay where we stay (POFQ)…

…never having used a resort pool at WDW…
…never in the room except to sleep at night…
…rarely eat any meal but breakfast at the hotel…

…I just don’t have a “dream resort” at WDW…I would never be able to enjoy it…I would feel awful staying somewhere nice and then leave the room each day early and return late…

That being said…if you were to take all the WDW resorts and put them at other locations …and look at them as resort destinations without a theme park…I think I would enjoy the yacht and beach club…or Sarasota Springs…if they were located somewhere else I could relax and enjoy the amenities?..

I wonder if you dropped enough money if you could have a couple of video games delivered to one of the larger DVC suites for the length of your stay.

Best suite at the Grand Floridian - and a new wardrobe to do it justice.

I have to say I agree with you Soundgod. I’ve never stayed concierge, but I really enjoyed the Contemporary main tower. The direct monorail access inside the building, the size and quality of the rooms AND watching Wishes from my room with that spectacular view was simply phenomenal.

Poly Concierge bottom floor castle view. Boardwalk Inn Suite 2nd floor Boardwalk view.
Flip a coin.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1129266]Poly Concierge bottom floor castle view. Boardwalk Inn Suite 2nd floor Boardwalk view.
Flip a coin.[/QUOTE]

Boardwalk view is very noisy. Just sayin’:happy:

Can’t be worse than a balcony room on Bourbon Street, or the tv I keep on all night long. :happy:

Man this is tough one I do not think I could list just one. If I could stay anywhere I would have to say the Castle in Mk. :slight_smile:
But realistic I would have to list Wilderness Lodge suite, for me but I think the Wife and kids would say a MK view at Blt or more likely Contemory main building. Since my wife stayed there the first and only time she went with her dad.
But honestly I would be happy anywhere as long as I was at the world

Well so far the Poly is our favorite all around, with the Y&BC a very, very close second.

We have not tried the Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge, both of those are on the bucket list. And with DGS I think we are going to try one of the All Stars just cause he will LOVE it.

No desire to stay at the Grand Floridian, just not our style at all.

-H

Our favourite resort stay that we’ve done was at Yacht and Beach Club, and we dream about doing it again.
For places we haven’t stayed yet, our dream would be to stay at the Poly.
Of course, a stay in Cinderella’s Castle would top any resort. :happy:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1129257]Hmmm…this is hard for me…because we love to stay where we stay (POFQ)…

…never having used a resort pool at WDW…
…never in the room except to sleep at night…
…rarely eat any meal but breakfast at the hotel…

…I just don’t have a “dream resort” at WDW…I would never be able to enjoy it…I would feel awful staying somewhere nice and then leave the room each day early and return late…

That being said…if you were to take all the WDW resorts and put them at other locations …and look at them as resort destinations without a theme park…I think I would enjoy the yacht and beach club…or Sarasota Springs…if they were located somewhere else I could relax and enjoy the amenities?..[/QUOTE]

your family sounds like mine - we do not spend much time at the resort AT ALL -
But - Any boardwalk villa…I think my family would love the business of it all

oh for 10-12 days