Dream/Fantasy: "Standard" and "Deluxe" inside cabin differences?

I am booked on the Disney Fantasy for 7 nights, the only availability left for the sailing date I needed in my price range were “Standard Inside” cabins. I am on Deck 9, which is good, but I am really curious about the difference between the “standard” inside and “deluxe” inside cabins?

Some say 169 sq. ft., some say 205 sq. ft.; where is this extra 36 sq. ft. going? Do you really notice the difference between the two?

Also, I am assuming that none of the “standard inside” cabins have split bathrooms, is that correct?

Thanks!

Disney Dream Cabin Reviews - Cruise Critic

This should help answer your questions.

Cruise Critic can answer all your questions Wish. They have dedicated forums to every cruise line. Excellent information.

We have stayed in many different categories on DCL. The latest being the standard inside stateroom on the Dream. There were 3 of us. The only time it was an issue was when I wanted to get ready for tea at the same time dh wanted to stink up the bathroom. He was very put out that I made him go elsewhere to use the facilities. :laugh:

I would be fine with that category if that was the only one available in my price range, but I might check back often to see if I could get the delux so we don’t have that kind of issue again.

The virual porthole was really fun!

[QUOTE=jk8;1119453]We have stayed in many different categories on DCL. The latest being the standard inside stateroom on the Dream. There were 3 of us. The only time it was an issue was when I wanted to get ready for tea at the same time dh wanted to stink up the bathroom. He was very put out that I made him go elsewhere to use the facilities. :laugh:

I would be fine with that category if that was the only one available in my price range, but I might check back often to see if I could get the delux so we don’t have that kind of issue again.

The virual porthole was really fun![/QUOTE]

Thanks, that was my one concern, not having the split bathroom. When we were on the Carnival “Spirit” there were no split bathrooms and we survived, I mostly got ready at the vanity in the living area. I honestly am going to keep my eyes open for a delux though cause it might be worth a LITTLE more $ for the split bathroom alone.

[QUOTE=jk8;1119453]We have stayed in many different categories on DCL. The latest being the standard inside stateroom on the Dream. There were 3 of us. The only time it was an issue was when I wanted to get ready for tea at the same time dh wanted to stink up the bathroom. He was very put out that I made him go elsewhere to use the facilities. :laugh:

The virual porthole was really fun![/QUOTE]

LOL!!! This is us, thanks for the laugh :slight_smile: We sailed on the Dream in August 2011. I booked 8 months out and all they had were verandas, or so my travel agent led me to believe. There are 5 of us so the boys had their own room :slight_smile: