Dreams

I woke up in a panic, my dream was that real! I drempt that we didn’t leave for the trip on time. We did NONE of the rides that I wanted to, and that we missed MNSSHP! =( It still disturbs me lol

Stop that. What a horrible thought :ohmy:

Right? I freaked out. I missed all the parades and shows! I cant stop thinking about it! =(

I’m so glad to know I’m not the only one who has Disney dreams…
I woke up in a cold sweat this morning after dreaming that DD didn’t buckle in properly to a new attraction and went flying out (DD is 19…I’m sure she’d know how to buckle properly!); I also dreamt that after planning the entire trip down to every last detail, I forgot to pack my own bag and was forced to borrow clothes from DD and DM! I was dressed as a middle aged teenager/old woman!

Everything will be alright. Have a Magical vacation!!!

ok girl, listen up. Make your neighbors on your left and right set alarms so they can come over and wake you, should they not see lights on in your house on travel day.
You set at least 2 alarm clocks for yourself, one far away from the bed, so that you have to get up to shut it off.

My boys have an alarm clock that has a propeller that takes off and flies through the room - the alarm won’t shut off until the propeller is back in its original position. Go buy one of those :pirate:

[QUOTE=Dopey;995011]ok girl, listen up. Make your neighbors on your left and right set alarms so they can come over and wake you, should they not see lights on in your house on travel day.
You set at least 2 alarm clocks for yourself, one far away from the bed, so that you have to get up to shut it off.

My boys have an alarm clock that has a propeller that takes off and flies through the room - the alarm won’t shut off until the propeller is back in its original position. Go buy one of those :pirate:[/QUOTE]

I HAVE NO NEIGHBORS! lol I live at a storage facility as the onsite manager! lol. trust me…I will wake up. In the dream we weren’t just late…we left on Thursday! lol. Like 4 days late!
:blink:

My boys have an alarm clock that has a propeller that takes off and flies through the room - the alarm won’t shut off until the propeller is back in its original position. Go buy one of those :pirate:[/QUOTE]

Flies thru the room??? So if they oversleep, does the propellor start cutting off body parts? :laugh::ohmy::laugh:

Thats not dream, its a nightmare! I had a nightmare at Disney once, ‘Its a small world’ broke down, we where trapped on the boats, the water became a raging sea and the dolls came to life and chased us! It was terrifying!