Dress code?

Leaving tomorrow and just started packing :). Is there a dress code for dinner at Cinderella royal table? Or r shorts ok?

Shorts are OK.
Preferred dress is “resort casual”, which means no cut offs, no flip flops, no torn clothing.

great thanks

I have done flip flops here many many times, they are fine with them. Dress fairly nice though (I think you can dress nice in flip flops though). LOL.

resort casual if the preferred…not sure about boss dress if that works or not he would have to answer something along that.

Same as the others, upper casual perferred, though I’ve seen flip flops and tank tops etc. It’s a great restaurant, enjoy!!:happy:

I wish they would add “no sleeveless shirts for men” to the dress code list.

Sorry guys - not attractive when dining. And take off the baseball caps.

As DadofThree said in his trip report - sometimes CMs need to be a little meaner.

Noisemakers? In a restaurant? The Manager couldn’t have told them to stop it?

I realize it was New Year’s Eve, but I’m sure they were bothering a lot of people.

oh don’t forget to have a wonderful vacation!

“Leaving tomorrow and just started packing” gave me a heart attack!
That is a real nightmare I have occasionally! LOL!
Have fun on your trip!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1070771]“Leaving tomorrow and just started packing” gave me a heart attack!
That is a real nightmare I have occasionally! LOL!
Have fun on your trip![/QUOTE]

I gave my BFF a heart attack, she kept asking when I was going to pack! I will have you know that I leave in 5 hours and I’m done packing…almost:eek: I still have a few odds and ends to add to the suitcase. I can’t believe I’ll be sleeping in Disney tonight! YAY:laugh:

Have a wonderful trip- dont forget our TR please:wub:

[QUOTE=llama;1070757]I wish they would add “no sleeveless shirts for men” to the dress code list.

Sorry guys - not attractive when dining. And take off the baseball caps.[/QUOTE]

Amen on the baseball caps, I have taught my 2 ds since they were young enough to understand that men don’t wear hats indoors and they now notice when men and boys don’t and mention it every time.

I would say dress nice, at least nice golf shorts and a nice golf shirt, but they don’t say anything on “decent” flip flops at all.

This is off subject… But how long does it normally take you to go to Disney World? It takes us about nine hours including bathroom stops and getting gas.:laugh: You’re on you way now, huh?:heart:

We found a way to handle the hat in house issue. Our 110 lb Chocolate Lab attacks anyone who enters the house w/ a hat on. Drives her crazy.

All dress is OK, as the following wonderful story I’d like to share will show. Warning: you made need a tissue or 2…

Now that I’m a full-time character captain/leader, I’ve inherited a bid where I spend 2 nights working at CRT. The other night we had a family of four arrive. With them was their 4-year old daughter Emma. She was so happy and excited that she was going to eat inside the castle. But when she arrived and got in line to meet Cinderella before going to her table, she noticed all the other little girls dressed in their finest princess wear and gowns, and she began to cry softly.

Cinderella asked her why she was sad, and the little girl said she was so embarrassed because all the other little ones were pretty, but she had only a t-shirt and jeans, and wasn’t dressed pretty enough to eat at the Castle.

Cinderella took her by the hand, brought her upstairs to the restaurant, and told Emma she was more than welcome to have dinner in her castle, no matter how she looked, and took Emma to the table. Shortly after, the head chef arrived, with a BRAND NEW Cinderella gown for Emma. The family’s jaws dropped, and there were so many tears, but very good tears.

It was a great reminder of why I do what I do, and how the smallest bit of kindness can turn an entire experience completely around.

So long story short, t-shirt and shorts are OK! :biggrin:

Ok eyes filled with tears, WDW is so great. Magic and dreams still do come true:wub:

RowdyRaider…you just gave me a lump in my throat and my eyes well up with tears. I truely do love all the “magic” that Disney brings! That is such a sweet story! It must be so great to be able to work at Disney and be a part of the “magic” daily!