Drinks at WDW

I hope I don’t sound like a lush in suggesting this (I hardly ever drink, actually)…but does anyone know of a place that has a list of all the alcoholic drinks at WDW? I couldn’t find one on AllEars or elsewhere. I’ve read about some amazing looking drinks in various trip reports on this board, and even seen drinks from WDW featured on a “best of” countdown with Samantha Brown on the Travel Network. It just seems logical to me that someone would’ve compiled a list of drinks and where to get them, somewhere on the internet, by now. :confused:

Anyone have a favorite WDW drink? If so, what is it and where can it be found?

I’ve never seen a list like that, just the individual menus at AllEars.

I love the Grand Mariner orange slush at the kiosk in France, it’s very good. I also like the Island Sunset at 'Ohana. The Lapu Lapu at 'Ohana is always a hit.

I second the Lapu Lapu!

I also can’t believe there isnt a website for this. Someone should start one!

They have beer in Germany!

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;975258]I hope I don’t sound like a lush in suggesting this (I hardly ever drink, actually)…but does anyone know of a place that has a list of all the alcoholic drinks at WDW?

I’m not aware of one , but here is your chance to research it !!!:laugh:

The DW loves the Grey Goose Slushie in France , and of course any BEER I can find in EPCOT.:pirate:

:wub: Lapu Lapu :wub:

I mean, it comes in a pineapple. That alone makes it amazing. (Plus it’s like a little bit of fruit juice and a lot of rum - which makes it even more amazing!) LOL (Who sounds like a lush now? :blush:)

Let me know if you ever find a list like that! I would be curious to look over it!

A flask of rum + a dole whip = Happy me

“Why is the rum always gone?”:laugh:

To make me happy.

Mississippi Mud Slide from the lounge at POR. They may serve it elsewhere also, but I get mine there. Yummy delicious. :wub:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;975283]I’ve never seen a list like that, just the individual menus at AllEars.

I love the Grand Mariner orange slush at the kiosk in France, it’s very good. I also like the Island Sunset at 'Ohana. The Lapu Lapu at 'Ohana is always a hit.[/QUOTE]

The AllEars menus seem to be hit-or-miss in terms of listing beverages. The 'Ohana menu doesn’t list any! I will definitely have to try the Lapu Lapu this weekend. :slight_smile: Thanks for the tip.

[QUOTE=WALL;975302]I’m not aware of one , but here is your chance to research it !!!:laugh:

The DW loves the Grey Goose Slushie in France , and of course any BEER I can find in EPCOT.:pirate:[/QUOTE]

Hmm…wonder if I can convince DH that I need to take a few RESEARCH trips to WDW…:happy:

And yes, I love the Grey Goose slushie in Epcot! Samantha Brown recommended the grand marnier one, but it was wayyy too strong for my taste. The lemon one was much better!

[QUOTE=dznygrl;975306]:wub: Lapu Lapu :wub:

I mean, it comes in a pineapple. That alone makes it amazing. (Plus it’s like a little bit of fruit juice and a lot of rum - which makes it even more amazing!) LOL (Who sounds like a lush now? :blush:)

Let me know if you ever find a list like that! I would be curious to look over it![/QUOTE]

If it comes in a pineapple, how can you go wrong?? :laugh: I can’t wait to try it.

Do you get your Dole Whips somewhere outside the Magic Kingdom (you know, the park where alkie is NOT allowed)?? :ohmy::laugh:

He must get the self-serve Dole Whips at the Poly!! :wink: Dole Whip and a Lapu Lapu in the same building!

Now you’re starting to get why the Poly is my favorite resort, huh? :wink: :laugh:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;975350]He must get the self-serve Dole Whips at the Poly!! :wink: Dole Whip and a Lapu Lapu in the same building!

Now you’re starting to get why the Poly is my favorite resort, huh? :wink: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Haha…I figured as much. I’ve never been to the Poly, but I think I want to live there.

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;975340]Hmm…wonder if I can convince DH that I need to take a few RESEARCH trips to WDW…:happy:

And yes, I love the Grey Goose slushie in Epcot! Samantha Brown recommended the grand marnier one, but it was wayyy too strong for my taste. The lemon one was much better![/QUOTE]

Maybe you could request a grant … Congress likes giving out coin for researchers. I might have to get in on that!:laugh:

• of course my research would have to be done on a beach!

Just ignore him. We all try to!

There should be some sort of list somewhere but there isn’t sadly. Don’t worry you don’t come off like a lush…I believe my last trip report was titled “Let’s have another cocktail!” or something like that. Drinking at WDW is one of my favorite things to do!

Some of my favorites have already been mentioned but I’ll name them anyway…

1. Grey Goose Slush in France
  2. Strongbow Pint from the UK
  3. Strawberry Margarita from Olivia’s in OKW
    I also had something at Ohana’s and Kona that was frozen and strawberry flavored that was excellent but I can’t remember what it’s called. Personally, I am too much of a whimp for the Lapu Lapu. Dave had one last year and it was…:nuke::nuke::nuke: strong! Same goes for the frozen margaritas in Mexico. I normally am one to down a margarita and not notice any tequila but those just come off awful strong to me. I took a few sips of mine and had to throw it away.

I’m not a big drinker either, but I have to agree, the Lapu Lapu at OHana is magic. My Dh really enjoyed a Pina Colada from there as well. I also enjoy a frozen margarita from Mexico.

[QUOTE=cinderbella;975369]Just ignore him. We all try to!
[/QUOTE]

HEY! You take the flask of rum in. Last time (2007) we put it in a water bottle; went in the MK, bought a dole whip, and … viola!

Keep up Bella, this is an old tip.