Drinks in the World

I’ve been reading a lot lately of different drinks around World Showcase. I have some favorites but I wanted to hear of others, [I]especially the wines[/I]. Would love to try some next trip.
So let me have it…

My favs-
Stella Artois in UK
There’s a Champagne that’s mixed in France but can’t remember.
Sake in Japan, but it has to be COLD!
Altenmunster in Germany
Carlberg (I think) in Norway
Passion Fruit Margarita in Mexico
Blue Corralejo Tequila in Mexico

Oh, has anyone tried a Torontopolitan? I really don’t care for the Red slush at France and if this is similar i’d hate to buy another just to throw it away. tia

In France, we love the Grey Goose cart’s lemony Citron Slushie. OMG it is awesome!

In Mexico, we can’t get enough (clearly, apparently, as evidenced by our last trip’s exploits!) Blood Orange Margaritas. Heaven! Disney’s Epcot Mexico Pavilion - Authentic Tequila Experience - La Cava del Tequila, Orlando, Florida

TNTC (To Numerous To Count) as it relates to mixed drinks and beer:ohmy::laugh:

As to wines, they change many of them based on the vintage from year to year so what was there on our last trip might not be there this time.

I love the Grey Goose Slushie

Orange Grand Marnier is my favorite over in France. Plan on having one in a couple of days!

Sounds good. Where can I find that?!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1121302]In France, we love the Grey Goose cart’s lemony Citron Slushie. OMG it is awesome!

In Mexico, we can’t get enough (clearly, apparently, as evidenced by our last trip’s exploits!) Blood Orange Margaritas. Heaven! Disney’s Epcot Mexico Pavilion - Authentic Tequila Experience - La Cava del Tequila, Orlando, Florida[/QUOTE]

The Blood Orange is on my list to try. I haven’t tried the Grey Goose Citron since I was so turned off from the Grand Mariner one that after 3 sips it went in the trash. It reminded me too much of cough syrup. I’m more of a Jack or Beer kind of girl. Don’t do a lot of tootie-fruity stuff.
I’d like to try a Tequila flight if we get some say in the choices.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1121303]TNTC (To Numerous To Count) as it relates to mixed drinks and beer:ohmy::laugh:

As to wines, they change many of them based on the vintage from year to year so what was there on our last trip might not be there this time.[/QUOTE]

Well you’re no help :rolleyes:

There is a stand in France that sells wine, Grey Goose slushies, and Grand Manier Slushie. They’re great, next time your there try one, especially if it’s a hot day.

Some year I’ll try the Grey Goose slushie.
But we all know I can’t really drink more than a couple times a year.
Not that I’m a friend of Bill, I’m not. Well, not that way.
But we all know by now that between my skin and the medication I use for it, alcohol’s not the best for me.
I’ve had the ice wine in Germany and I think I had a beer in England once, but that and a beer with Boss and RL are about all I can recall having in Epcot.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1121327]The Blood Orange is on my list to try. I haven’t tried the Grey Goose Citron since I was so turned off from the Grand Mariner one that after 3 sips it went in the trash. It reminded me too much of cough syrup. I’m more of a Jack or Beer kind of girl. Don’t do a lot of tootie-fruity stuff.
I’d like to try a Tequila flight if we get some say in the choices.[/QUOTE]

You know, I remember when we used to tour through La. that there were slushie shacks all over the place.
I tried a Jack and Coke slushie once. I didn’t finish half.

If I’m going to do some drinking, odds are it’s Kamikazis made with Stoli or another premium vodka and Cointreau.
I don’t get (stomach) sick like I do with rum drinks.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1121302]
In Mexico, we can’t get enough (clearly, apparently, as evidenced by our last trip’s exploits!) Blood Orange Margaritas. Heaven! Disney’s Epcot Mexico Pavilion - Authentic Tequila Experience - La Cava del Tequila, Orlando, Florida[/QUOTE]

I had one of those… I thought it was HORRIBLE!! Lol!! I tell all my friends that go to stay away from the Blood Orange Margarita- it sounded so good, maybe mine was just bad or wrong…

TNTC as it relates to all wine and sake! I will drink any wine, sake, tequila and vodka drinks around the world- but I do not mix!! (so I usually just stick to wine)

Two things I love about drinking around the world: <We always go left>

If you buy your sake from the store in Japan (they only have cold inside)- you get to keep the sake cup (Outside they just give you a disposable one)

Love going to the bar at the Rose & Crown- they fill up their wine glasses!! (And it is pretty much all down hill from there!)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1121333]You know, I remember when we used to tour through La. that there were slushie shacks all over the place.
I tried a Jack and Coke slushie once. I didn’t finish half.

If I’m going to do some drinking, odds are it’s Kamikazis made with Stoli or another premium vodka and Cointreau.
I don’t get (stomach) sick like I do with rum drinks.[/QUOTE]

Heeheehee, all over the state my brother. Drive thru Daiquri Shacks with a wall of flavors made legal by scotch taping the lid onto a styrofoam cup. Frozen Jack and Cola is regular staple.

If you guys happen to make it to 'Ohana, be sure to have a Lapu Lapu! Even if you don’t dine there, they have them at the bar:biggrin:

That’s what i’m wondering but it’s sounds really good I have to give it a shot. Good or not with that much sweet I would probably stop after one and go with the regular.

I still read so many good reviews on the Slush in France I wonder the same thing…was mine just made wrong?

I start on the right and go left. If I start with beer (usually Molson) I can continue and mix most anything, but starting my day with Tequila will teqkill ya:wacko:. I’d never make the full circle.

Agree with you on the sake.

What was your fav wine at R&C if you remember? I’d like to find a good label there, France, Germany and Morrocco if possible.

And at the Pool Bar too :biggrin:, but in a cup instead of the pineapple. A nice drink to sip on while watching Wishes from the beach.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1121344]
What was your fav wine at R&C if you remember? I’d like to find a good label there, France, Germany and Morrocco if possible.[/QUOTE]

Anything cheap… just kidding! :slight_smile: I really don’t know-I never remember labels by the time the day is over unless I have snapped a pic of it. I prefer whites with Pinot Grigio being my favorite.

I am headed to F&W 9/30 for 3 days with DH only and I plan on trying all the wine from everywhere!! Epcot is the only thing on our agenda so it should be fun!

Oh goodie, take notes then and hopefully they’ll have a few of those flavors still around for the common folk who have to go the rest of the year :happy:
I really, really miss going to F&W. Five more years and we’ll be back.