DT is single-digit dancing!

Yeah stephanie! I just looked at your countdown…7 days!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO…

I know!!! I am doing some serious dancing right now! I am getting so excited, I could leave today (except I haven’t started packing yet).

I am going to ignore that last statement in the ( )…I don’t need hives today…lol

Sorry, I should have known it was too early in the morning to say something like.

I am starting to think about packing and I have a little sack with a few OTC drugs that we might need does that help?

Dancing with you and them??? YouTube - Louis de Funes crazy dance :laugh:

Dance it out DT - 7 days from Disney = serious excitement!

It is a bit early for a heart attack or hives…lol

Yes, get your toiletries in order…that will help me…lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have no idea what they were saying but that was funny.

No worries there, they are always packed. I have that bag packed at all time with doubles of everything. We have been running around on quick trips all summer so I know it’s ready to go.

I have the largest bag in green and love it.

I NEED THAT!!!

How cute are those bags?!

OOH I love those bags!! Where are they from?

Here I was all excited because I am at the 30 day mark. 7 days and counting is sooo much better!!

I’ve had it for years and love it. It’s held up very well and I can’t imagine traveling w/o it. My whole family tried to move in to it but I kicked them out last year so it’s all mine. I should get my DH the smaller one but he bought a little black guy thing to put his stuff in.

Here’s a link to the bag:
Personal Organizer: Toiletry Bags at L.L.Bean

You are getting close and just think, when I get back and I’m all sad because my trip is over you’ll be getting ready to leave.

:sad: Oh, I don’t want you to be sad. :flowers:

And, you will have your Dec. trip to look forward to!

I have a toiletry bag that is for the whole family, its black, and ugly, and I hate it.(My MIL ordered it from QVC!!) I am definitely going to check out L.L. Bean for that one!

You could get a new one just for you and put the rest of the family in the black bag. I wish I needed a new one because I love the Blue Wave, it’s so cute. I have a green one (not the current green) and it’s nice but that one is so girly.

I had that one in mind to get the last time you posted it…never bought the thing and now of course wish I did. I have the super black Caboodles bag for my toiltries…plus about 8 other bags…I like them to be by kind…yeah I am totally insane. I have a bag just for shampoos and one for medical stuff…if I had that, I wouldn’t need a duffle bag just for my toiletries and stuff…hmmmmm

I like having it all together in one place and it’s big enough to hold about everything (but my DH’s stuff). I keep it packed year round with doubles so I don’t forget anything.

That’s what we do with ours. That way its ready to go. :smile: