DTD Military Discounts

MDT released their 2013 list for discounts for non-Disney owned properties at DTD.

Dining:
[U]House of Blues[/U]-25%. Restaurant only
[U]AMC Dine In Theatre[/U]-$2.50 Off. After 4PM one military member per party (Regular $14)
[U]Planet Hollywood[/U]-10%
[U]Wolfgang Puck Café[/U]-20%
[U]Ragland Road[/U]-20%. Not on Merchandise
[U]Cooks of Dublin[/U]-20%
[U]Paradiso 37[/U]-15%
[U]Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop[/U]-20%
[U]Wolfgang Puck Express[/U]-10%
[U]Pollo Campero/ Bodie’s All American[/U]-20%

Entertainment:
[U]Cirque Du Soleil[/U]- $15-$36 off based on ticket category
[U]Characters in Flight[/U]-$15 Adult/$10 Child. Regular $18/$12 Regular
[U]AMC Theater[/U]-$3.00 Off. After 4PM

Merchandise:
[U]House of Blues[/U]-15%
[U]Orlando Harley Davidson[/U]-10%
[U]Planet Hollywood[/U]-10%
[U]Curl by Sammy Duvall[/U]-10%. On Apparel not Sunglasses
[U]Basin[/U]-10%

Thanks Cyndi. With all of the differnet levels at all of the DTD locations I now just pull out the AP, TiW, AAA and Mil Id everytime the debit or credit card comes out and let the cashier tell me the best discount.

We have a group of 10 going to Raglan Road in a few months. That 20% off will help bunches.
And 20% at Ghirardelli’s, nom nom nom nom :laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1128888]We have a group of 10 going to Raglan Road in a few months. That 20% off will help bunches.
And 20% at Ghirardelli’s, nom nom nom nom :laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Pam LOVES to 20% at Ghirardelli and uses it every trip to load up the pantry for after dinner chocolate binges.

Haha! spread them out like you’re a magician and say “pick a card, any card!” I think it is great to have all these discounts, too. Do they ever let you stack the discounts?

A couple of years ago the food kiosk in MK were giving out coupons for a percentage off at WoD if purchased by noon, or something like that. They let me use that and my Disney Visa discount. Never tried non-Disney places though.

The answer to that dream is a big fat no every time I have tried.:laugh: