choices:based upon what is offered on the DDP

not even sure which of these are TS or CS!:blush:

Capt’n Jack
Cookes of Dublin
Earl of Sand.
Planet Holly.
Reglan Road
Wolfgang Puck Cafe…or Express??

~ we are goign to DTD to just walk about…shop and see what it about…never been…we will ahve our 6yo.DD with us.

i was thinking rainforest cafe…but it’s not on ddp…so what would you suggest for TS diner???

thanx

I’ve only tried Earl of Sandwich this past Dec. It was a counter service. I thought the food was very good. The soup and sandwich that I had was very fresh and flavorful. I recommed it.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe :biggrin:

Big fan of The Earl here too for a quick bite. Will prob. make it a CS choice again on my upcoming trip.

Earl and Wolfgang Puck Express are AWESOME CS meals!!! You get a GREAT value for your credit at WPE!!!

even though I have never had DDP I will have to say that if you want to get your moneys worth from it fo to Wolfgang puck express but I would MUCH!!! rather have a sandwich and a soup from Earl of sand. everything is so much tastier its like a panera bread but better. lol!

For a table service I’d def pick Wolfgang Puck Cafe!! We ate their this past June and it was one of our best meals EVER in WDW!!

OK – In December, we sat at the tables between Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich. And we had food from both. From WPE, we had a spicy pizza and a regular cheese pizza. From Earl, we had a Beef & Bleu and a Frenchy. So we had a lot to compare.

The WPE was delicious and the food was fresh and satisfying. Plus, teh prices were acceptable.

But the Earl food was so incredible and sooooo perfect that we all ended up attacking those sandwiches first, and then moving on to the pizza. I sort of wished that we had more of the sandwiches though.

[QUOTE=chottsy;924173]choices:based upon what is offered on the DDP

not even sure which of these are TS or CS!:blush:

Capt’n Jack
Cookes of Dublin
Earl of Sand. ~CS
Planet Holly.
Reglan Road
Wolfgang Puck Cafe…or Express??

thanx[/QUOTE]

thanks for the suggestions…so TS Wolfgang Pick Cafe is the way to go?? (i am looking for a TS meal…not CS)

what about the other rest. listed above…are they CS or TS???

We had a wonderful time and meal at Wolfgang Puck Cafe.

[QUOTE=chottsy;924276]thanks for the suggestions…so TS Wolfgang Pick Cafe is the way to go?? (i am looking for a TS meal…not CS)

what about the other rest. listed above…are they CS or TS???[/QUOTE]

It would be for me (see my earlier post) The food is wonderful. The restaurant looks great. The service was wonderful. What’s not to like, right?

[QUOTE=chottsy;924276]thanks for the suggestions…so TS Wolfgang Pick Cafe is the way to go?? (i am looking for a TS meal…not CS)

what about the other rest. listed above…are they CS or TS???[/QUOTE]

Raglan Road is good too, TS
Cookes is CS, I think
Captain Jacks, mehh
Planet Hollywood is not on the plan

I am confused here. Is Wolfgang Puck Express a counter service or table service?

We really like Planet Hollywood.

I don’t know what it’s official designation is for a dining plan, but its basically you order at the counter, and they bring it to your table.

The food is good, but we liked Earl’s better. They are right next to each other and sort of share a courtyard of tables.

Char, I know you were asking about TS. I have to say DTD is not our favorite for TS, but we do love Fulton’s crab platters… they are fresh and unusual. The restaurant is lovley and fun, with delicious food and lots of atmosphere.

I have also heard WPC is excellent, though loud. We like loud, so we will give it a try sometime.

okay…i read in another thread:
Planet Hollywood is now on the DDP…now i can’t find that thread!

anyway…thanks for the responses. i am going to check out allears to see if there are any reviews.

On plan, Wolfgang Puck’s Cafe and Raglan Road.
Off plan I highly recommend Fulton’s and Wolfgang Puck’s Upstairs. Also House of Blues.
Fans of Italian will like Portobello Yacht Club, also not on the plan.
Forget Cap’n Jack’s, the menu is too limited now!

Both, there’s WP express - counter service
WP Cafe - beautiful table at the other end of DTD, so to speak

[QUOTE=MissDisney;924361]Char, I know you were asking about TS. I have to say DTD is not our favorite for TS, but we do love Fulton’s crab platters… they are fresh and unusual. The restaurant is lovley and fun, with delicious food and lots of atmosphere.

I have also heard WPC is excellent, though loud. We like loud, so we will give it a try sometime.[/QUOTE]

There isn’t a restaurant on property that is not loud. Ok there is but with all the kids, it’s got to be loud. We didn’t think it was so and we are picky about behavior around us.