Due to unforeseen circumstances

The Dave and I had to cancel our reservations at POP Century for our Feb. Trip :crying:

Due to the Passholder Rate changing from 60 days in advance to 1 minute in adavance and a $79 a night rate at Port Orleans Riverside…we made a new reservation!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I HAVE NEVER STAYED A MODERATE BEFORE!!! SO FILL ME IN! WILL I LOVE IT???
CAN YOU TELL I AM EXCITED??? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That’s great!! What a great deal. You will have a wonderful time!! I can’t fill you in on that resort, I stated at the POFQ. But I’ve heard wonderful things about it. You will have a fantastic time!

YAY Bella!!! OMG, you REALLY had me nervous for a minute there!!! SHEESH!! CONGRATS!!! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE PORS!!! :wub:

My only suggestion would be to request a building close to the front, I just hate being far away from all the action & that’s one of my “ehhs” with the moderates. I’ll let others who are more versed on that resort give suggestions, but it IS beautiful & you are going to LOVE it!!! :happy:

In the mean time… CELEBRATE!!! You know what they say; once you go Moderate, you never go back. haha Next trip… AKL!!! :heart:

OMG!!! You will LOVE POR. It is soooooooooo romantic :wub: . It’s so pretty there, you will love just strolling through the resort.

May I suggest a carriage ride for the two of you?? That would be great fun, too!!

Are you staying in the mansions or AB??? My favorite side is the mansions. I feel like a true Southern Belle.

My favorite resort is POR, can you tell?? :laugh:

You sly dog, here I am feeling sorry for you and BAM. Now I’m feeling so happy for you.Have a great time.

You, RAT FINK! I thought we weren’t going to get to meet you.

(BTW, we still need to set that up.)

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! phew

You really had me going there!
Thats SO awesome you get to stay moderate!!! HOORAH!!!

Oh you will LOVE POR (always Dixie Landings to me!!!) It is really beautiful and romantic. Say hi to all the lil’ bunny wabbits!

Yea!!! Bella!!!:smile:

:laugh: Yes, you will love it…it is very pretty there.
(Just beware of the golf carts on the walkways!)

btw…you are a rat fink.

Haha! Bella, you are a brat! But congradulations anyway!

ohhh congrats bella!!! POR is gorgeous! I love it and I’m sure you guys will too! :slight_smile:

OMG Bella. I was so nervous there for a minute…I’m still trying to catch my breath. That is something only a rat fink would do :tongue:

Seriously, PORS is beautiful. Youre going to love it

Aww, Good one Bella ! You had me going for a minute there. Good for you . It is a beautiful resort. It is one of my favorites. Enjoy it !

that is awesome cinderbella. how great is that to get a great price like that on a moderate resort! congratulations! but, phew, you had me going there for a minute. i was a bit bummed. you pulled a fast one on me. haha!

hahahaha! Bella is sneaky!

Bella, you need to change your signature from POP to POR.!!!

I was so upset for you, then you pulled that on me!! Shame on you.
Anyway, that is fabulous news!

I second everybody else - shame on you. I felt so bad for like 2 seconds.

Congrats to you bella!!! You are going to love staying at a moderate! Congrats, congrats and congrats some more!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: