Dumb question

How late do the ME busses run at night? Does anyone know?

We’ll get to Orlando awfully late and I won’t need a grocery stop, I think, so I might take ME to the resort and then quicksilver from the resort to the ship and back to the airport.

I think they run as late as midnight!! I know friends that got in really late and used ME last summer!!

Hi -

I had the same question - here’s where I found the answer:

Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Specific question:
What are the hours of operation and location of the Disney Welcome Center?

A. The Disney Welcome Center is in the Main Terminal Building of Orlando International Airport on the B side on Level 1. The hours are 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., but we will be happy to extend those hours if you have booked Disney’s Magical Express Service and your flight is scheduled to arrive after 11:00 p.m.

Hope this helps!

I’m pretty sure as long as you call and let them know what time your flight comes in they will be there to pick you up. Last year our flight came in a little after 11 p.m. We had the entire ME bus to ourselves on our ride to the Poly.

There is no such thing as a dumb question, remember?:happy:

Looks like you got your answer.

Thank you so much, it does indeed help :smile:

I know, I just wanted to appear pittiful :blush: Now don’t say I always appear that way, it would make me cry :pinch:

Wow, what a dumb question.:closedeye :laugh:

:ohmy: :tongue: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I :heart: Llama!

Llama is soooo mean :glare:

I guess it depends on your definition of mean. :ph34r: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last August my brother got in at 12:35am and he also got his luggage before he got on ME. He mentioned that the bus driver was really funny, too!!

We had such long delays, we didn’t get to ME until 2:30am. They were there, waiting for us and another family on our flight. I get so wigged out flying, I didn’t even think clearly to call ahead to make sure they were there. But, of course, reliable Disney pulled through, as usual!

They you all for your insight.

Llama - :tongue:

No, there are no dumb questions, only dumb people.

Wait a minute… :wink: :laugh:

THEY you all for your insight? Is that some mysterious German dialect?:laugh:

Yeah…wait a minute…:blink: :laugh:

ROFLMBO!:laugh: