DVC Contracts Not Very Green

After spending hours signing 47,297 times for a stinking add on contract, I am amused at just how many pieces of paper are required for every single add on contract.

You sign a master contact. You SHOULD be able to just sign add on deed and purchase paperwork.

With 9 contracts, I have signed 18 notices of Spa Availibility, 18 receipts for Member Benefits booklet, etc, etc! I mean come on, is ALL of this REALLY necessary?

My biggest pet peeve is how wasteful we are with many of the things we do and use. I think the check-in packs at DVC resorts are pretty wasteful also. When we check in, I always (nicely) decline that big folder of stuff.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;998099]
With 9 contracts, I have signed 18 notices of Spa Availibility, 18 receipts for Member Benefits booklet, etc, etc! I mean come on, is ALL of this REALLY necessary?[/QUOTE]

Hey, stop your whining. With 23 contracts, I had to sign a lot more than that!

:happy:

We got to double-up on paperwork with our contract, since 2 weeks before closing I got a short notice work trip out of the country for a month. So we got to do Power of Attorneys, then my DW got to do all the contract stuff herself and sign for her and me!

I would like to sign one set of contracts… but no go for my DH…