DVC DDP cost?

I’ve noticed that a lot of people (err most) leasing DVC points offer booking ME and DDP when making the reservation.

I was wondering if anyone could share the average price of the DDP (regular and deluxe) with DVC.

Thanks!

It’s the same price as non-DVC reservations, there’s no special price.

Oh, okay. Well, you only get that price once you’ve built the MYW package. Is it the same price everyday for the entire year?

Also, do you have to purchase MYW tickets in order to get DDP? Can you book your MYW tickets when making the reservation?

You do not need to buy tickets to add the dining plan.

It’s a set price for the whole year. I don’t remember the exact price but it’s on AllEars and maybe the dining plan sticky.

Oh, thanks so much!

Also… does your DDP extend from check-in to check-out? Or could you book DDP for 5 days, even though you’re staying for 7?

Victoria for the ‘regular’ DDP they charge $39.99 per adult/per night when staying DVC. We do it every trip. I do not know the cost for children & I don’t recall the price for those other options; quick service plan, deluxe plan, etc.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;941290]Oh, thanks so much!

Also… does your DDP extend from check-in to check-out? Or could you book DDP for 5 days, even though you’re staying for 7?[/QUOTE]

You have to book the dining plan for your entire stay or not at all.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;941290]Oh, thanks so much!

Also… does your DDP extend from check-in to check-out? Or could you book DDP for 5 days, even though you’re staying for 7?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it goes from check in to check out. If you are booked for 7 nights they charge you for 7 nights of the DDP.

Found this for you…

The Quick Service Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
-Two counter service meals
-Two snacks
-One refillable resort mug
The cost of the Quick Service dining plan is $29.99 per night per adult (10 and older), and $8.99 per child (3 - 9).

The [regular]Disney Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
-One table service meal
-One counter service meal
-One snack
The cost of the Disney dining plan is $39.99 per night per adult (10 and older), and $10.99 per child (3 - 9).

The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan includes, per person, per night of your stay:
-Three meals, which can be used for either counter service or table service meals
-Two snacks
-One resort refillable mug
The cost of the Disney Deluxe dining plan is $71.99 per night per adult (10 and older), and $20.99 per child (3 - 9).

PS: these prices per night have TAX INCLUDED already.

Thanks, Wish and DT!

Wait… one more annoying question…

You get DDP on your check-in and check-out dates, right? All of the credits?

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;941324]Wait… one more annoying question…

You get DDP on your check-in and check-out dates, right? All of the credits?[/QUOTE]

You get the credits based on the number of nights of your stay.

Okay… I am just full of stupid questions, tonight! :laugh:

Not exactly thread-related, but I don’t feel like starting a new one - does 'Ohana only have characters at breakfast?

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;941332]Okay… I am just full of stupid questions, tonight! :laugh:

Not exactly thread-related, but I don’t feel like starting a new one - does 'Ohana only have characters at breakfast?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the characters are only there for breakfast.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;941332]Okay… I am just full of stupid questions, tonight! :laugh:

Not exactly thread-related, but I don’t feel like starting a new one - does 'Ohana only have characters at breakfast?[/QUOTE]

YES, only for breakfast & even though I am not a big breakfast person going to that one is TOTALLY worth it. SO much fun, Aloha Mickey is adorable, and the food is great.

I know you’re probably sick of all of these DDP questions, but… :blush:

For the TS credits, does this just include the entree and drinks? Or could one get an appetizer and dessert?

You get a drink, entree, and dessert.

I have a question too…

Can DVC members take advantage of free dining discounts if they have resort and tickets purchased?

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;947477]I have a question too…

Can DVC members take advantage of free dining discounts if they have resort and tickets purchased?[/QUOTE]

If you book a ressie using your DVC points, no, you can’t get free dining because you aren’t paying for your room.

Thank you. That’s what I figured.