DVC discount for waterparks still in effect?

Hey all!

We’re heading out to SSR tomorrow for our last stay on our incentive points. We already have AP’s, but since this is our 4th trip in 11 months, we decided we would spend less time at the main parks, and enjoy the resort and water parks this trip. However, I’ve called WDW ticketing, DVC member services and even SSR and no one seems to know anything about a $4 discount on waterpark passes. Has anyone used this discount recently? If so, where did you purchase your tickets?

I got a newer (July thru December 2009) Portable Perks last week at Kidani and inside it says:

Walt Disney World Water Parks:

Save $4 per person(ages 10 and older) and $3 per person (ages 3-9) on daily admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park.

[QUOTE=PrincessPooh;985221]Hey all!

We’re heading out to SSR tomorrow for our last stay on our incentive points. We already have AP’s, but since this is our 4th trip in 11 months, we decided we would spend less time at the main parks, and enjoy the resort and water parks this trip. However, I’ve called WDW ticketing, DVC member services and even SSR and no one seems to know anything about a $4 discount on waterpark passes. Has anyone used this discount recently? If so, where did you purchase your tickets?[/QUOTE]

So great to see you around here, fellow Long Islander! Have a great time!!!