DVC-Disneyland Paris-help!

So, we would like to use our DVC points to stay at Disneyland Paris next year and have lots of questions:

-should we go in May or June (is the weather, crowd levels, etc. that different? It is considered “value” season points-wise)
-which resort should we stay at? Anyone have experience at the Disneyland hotel, Hotel New York, Newport Bay Club, or the Sequoia Lodge?
-we’d like to combine a few days at disneyland with a few days in paris-does it make sense to stay at a DLP resort and travel into the city each day, or should we do DLP for a few days and then change to a hotel in Paris and split up our time? If so, any suggestions for affordable, but nice hotels in Paris? It is just 2 adults (me-will be 30, and my BF-will be 34)-so we don’t need “kid friendly” or anything like that.
-how many days does it take to “do” DLP and to “do” Paris-reasonably? I’m sure you could take weeks to see ALL of Paris, but we’ll be doing the “touristy” things
-any other feedback or tips from people that have been.

Thanks so much for any thoughts!

Note, I think I read somewhere that you have to purchase park tickets for all guests for each day. I was thinking about staying there on a visit to Paris, but not if i have to buy tickets. I need to do a little more research.

[QUOTE=SnazzyCMB;979911]So, we would like to use our DVC points to stay at Disneyland Paris next year and have lots of questions:

-should we go in May or June (is the weather, crowd levels, etc. that different? It is considered “value” season points-wise)
-which resort should we stay at? Anyone have experience at the Disneyland hotel, Hotel New York, Newport Bay Club, or the Sequoia Lodge?
-we’d like to combine a few days at disneyland with a few days in paris-does it make sense to stay at a DLP resort and travel into the city each day, or should we do DLP for a few days and then change to a hotel in Paris and split up our time? If so, any suggestions for affordable, but nice hotels in Paris? It is just 2 adults (me-will be 30, and my BF-will be 34)-so we don’t need “kid friendly” or anything like that.
-how many days does it take to “do” DLP and to “do” Paris-reasonably? I’m sure you could take weeks to see ALL of Paris, but we’ll be doing the “touristy” things
-any other feedback or tips from people that have been.

Thanks so much for any thoughts![/QUOTE]

One of the MB members ‘Towncar T’ is an absolute expert on all things Parisien including DLP. He doesn’t drop by that often sadly, however, he is good friends with LLama, so maybe if she reads this thread she could give him a nudge.:happy:

thanks-I do hope that he drops by and can provide some insight…sadly, we are unable to go this spring, but still planning ahead to next spring, so, any and all tips are welcome…thanks!