DVC Hilton Head

Has anyone here stayed at Disney’s Hilton Head Resort?

We did. It was more than 5 years ago but I’m not sure a lot has changed. The rooms have been refurbed recently. The resort is beautiful. It felt ‘campy’ to me, like summer camp or a fancy campground. We didn’t try the low country boil but we did the BBQ at the resort one night and it was fun. The beach house is close and very nice.

We had a wonderful trip, very relaxing. There are so many good restaurants on the island, you won’t go hungry. There’s also some shopping in the area.

Wow, sounds awesome. We are actually going for New Year’s Eve!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1919093753]We did. It was more than 5 years ago but I’m not sure a lot has changed. The rooms have been refurbed recently. The resort is beautiful. It felt ‘campy’ to me, like summer camp or a fancy campground. We didn’t try the low country boil but we did the BBQ at the resort one night and it was fun. The beach house is close and very nice.

We had a wonderful trip, very relaxing. There are so many good restaurants on the island, you won’t go hungry. There’s also some shopping in the area.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a great time to go. Summer was good but it was hot and humid.