Dvc member discounts

always check ,the updated perks ,especially dining ,we ate at fulton crab shack,got 30%,wolfgang pucks was giving 50%,…great to know changes certain choices in a hurry

Did you see that posted or were you surprised with the discount?

I heard about the WPE discount…that is an AWESOME deal!!!

WOW, if they are still offering 50% discounts for DVC at WPE then I will surely pay cash for my meal & save the dining plan credits for elsewhere.

Thanks for the tip!

I didn’t experience it but I talked to another dvc member that got it at wpe…the fulton’s I got …

That’s an amazing discount. I’ve never heard of such big discounts before, I’m going to have to pay more attention next time.

I asked the concierge at ssr if they would give DVC members an updated perks list …when we check in they said they would look into it …what good is aperk or promo if no one knows about it

Good Idea. I looked on the DVC site and couldn’t find anything about those perks. Lots of places had 10%, a few 20%, but no discounts as good as the ones you got.

That would be really nice if they could put it with your check-in packet! I also checked out the DVC member website and couldn’t find anything about those great discounts!!

what i couldn’t understand was the expression secret promo,doesn’t make sense…why do the promo if you are not goig to tell anyone …so i believe its available…another curious one was portebello,they gave 10% when it was advertized as 20% @ lunch…but with that said i believe i will hook up with tables in wonderland next time it would have paid for itself in one meal…and it is good for a year to bad it doesn’t count for disneyland also

I don’t believe TIW is good for a year. I think I saw on the card this past trip that it expired about six weeks after the start of our trip. I will double check tha tfor you.

Apparently, I got the short end of the stick… my card had a definite expiration date, and it was about 11 months too soon. So I have to give them a call now and see what’s up! :blink:

thanks that would make a real difference

OK, after much confusion, I found my TIW card and discovered (YAYAYAYYY!) that I bought mine on December 21, 2008 and it doesn’t expire until January 31, 2010. Which means it’s good for over 13 months instead of a year. This is great news!

That sounds right, I was a little concerned you had bought it waaaaay before your trip and the card IS active when you buy it. Not like an AP that doesn’t count until you use it.

I bought it at Guest Services on the first day of our trip. I never even knew until this thread that it is good for longer than just the one trip. It paid for itself so quickly that even if it had been only good for a week, it would have been worth the $.

We will use the TiW card in October when we are in the World. It will be the third trip on this particular card.
Where did the OP get the info on the discounts? I don’t see it on the member site.

[QUOTE=M5ward;955648]We will use the TiW card in October when we are in the World. It will be the third trip on this particular card.
Where did the OP get the info on the discounts? I don’t see it on the member site.[/QUOTE]

I just checked the site, and there are SOME of the discounts listed (I think it’s under member perks section), but not all. You’ll still have to ask at each restaurant.