DVC members. Could you

list all the the dvc resorts please. I’m thinking of renting next year, but would like to give my dh the choice as to where to stay. I’m pretty sure I know which one I’d like, but I want his opinion also. I should know them all just from reading this forum, but I’m sure I’ll forget one or two. :blush:

Vero Beach
Hilton Head Island
Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian

Old Key West
BoardWalk Villas
Beach Club Villas
Animal Kingdom Villas
Bay Lake Tower
Saratoga Springs
Villas at Wilderness Lodge

I think I have all of them.

Yup, I think DT got them all. If you are a looking for a few more details, this is the layout.

Beach Club Villas & Boardwalk Villas are located in the EPCOT resort area, next to the Swan/Dolphin, & in walking distance to the World Showcase. You can also opt to walk to Disney Studios, or take the boats.

Saratoga Springs & Old Key West are located close to DtD & both have boats to take you over to the Marketplace area.

The closest DVC resorts to the Magic Kingdom are obviously Bay Lake Tower (opens in August) and Wilderness Lodge Villas. Boat transportation is available for the MK as well as to Fort Wilderness.

Kidani Village (AKV) is obviously located closest to the AK park & they have a great savannah with a view. It’s all bus transportation there.

Thank you ladies. Are the Treehouses considered part of SS? I have a feeling
my dh would like to go there. Me…Beach Club Villas.:wub:

[QUOTE=WDW Rules;976401]Thank you ladies. Are the Treehouses considered part of SS? I have a feeling
my dh would like to go there. Me…Beach Club Villas.:wub:[/QUOTE]

Yes, the tree houses are part of SSR. :heart: Beach Club Villas:heart: We fell in love with BCV the first time we stayed there and it’s the resort we ended up buying when we bought DVC.

Well now, if I can twist his arm, or I mean talk him into the Beach Club, I know who to direct all my questions to. :whistling

:laugh: We were quickly spoiled by BCV. Walking to Epcot is so nice and the option to walk to HS or take the boat is great. The pool, OMG, it’s so nice. It’s a small water park and so relaxing.

Even I had to hit Stromalong Bay last time I stayed at Yacht Club. Me and my speedo :eek: trunks. :laugh:

ALL of the DVC resorts is nice and each has it’s own personality. You’ll enjoy any location you choose.

[QUOTE=WDW Rules;976401]Thank you ladies. Are the Treehouses considered part of SS? I have a feeling

I am coming with you to the BC Villas and your husband can roam the treehouses. What say you Loretta.

Don’t forget Allears.net They have pics of the resorts too.

Yes, the Treehouses are part of SSR. Although, it seems as if they are located in their own seperate area. Not sure if they have special busing or not?

OMG, can you imagine? What a trip that would be. I have a funny feeling though that he’d rather hang out with a pretty German lady than a tree. :happy: