DVC Mike Live from BLT

We arrived at Bay Lake Tower today, and all I can say is “Wow!”. I really love the views. This trip, we got a lake view room. They gave us a room on the 11th floor right in the middle of the “C”, so it overlooks both the pool and Bay Lake.

This trip is a park-free trip; that’s right, we won’t be going to any parks. We’ll spend most of our time at BLT, with the exception of some meals at the Polynesian, Grand Floridian, and Kidani Village.

We’ll soon be off to dinner at the California Grill, and hope to catch the fireworks from the Top of the World lounge tonight.

Gotta run!

Dude … Your killing me with those pics !!! That crazy awesome !!!:ohmy:

I LOVE IT!!! :biggrin:

WOW!!! Amazing . . . :wub:

Wow! I love it…keep us updated!

BTW, how’s the weather?

Wow - photos are fantastic!

I am green with envy, great pics Mike!!

WOW ~ amazing!! Thanks for sharing your photos!! Enjoy the rest of your gulp no park trip :happy:

oooooooohhhhhh… I CAN’T WAIT TILL JANUARY!!! :biggrin:

I always love Mike’s photos! Can’t wait for our Christmas stay at BLT!

Great pics Mike. Cant wait to hear all about it.

What a great day yesterday was! We spent the entire time at BLT and the Contemporary. We had a great dinner at the California Grill, and then wandered up to the Top of The World lounge.

I spoke with the manager, as he was walking around greeting people. Besides us, there were only 6 other people up there. Most of the servers were just standing around, waiting.

Unless they get more DVC members up there, I don’t see it as very profitable and thus the exclusivity for DVC members will vanish.

I’ll get around to posting more pics later today. I’m off to breakfast at the Grand Floridian.

Amazing pictures! That is a beautiful Resort!

I love your photos!
The resort look fabulous.

[QUOTE=DVC Mike;985287]We had a great dinner at the California Grill, and then wandered up to the Top of The World lounge.

I spoke with the manager, as he was walking around greeting people. Besides us, there were only 6 other people up there. Most of the servers were just standing around, waiting.

Unless they get more DVC members up there, I don’t see it as very profitable and thus the exclusivity for DVC members will vanish.
[/QUOTE]

I promise to do my best to keep it profitable in December! :laugh:

I love the nighttime pool photo- it is stunning!

Looks like a beautiful place.

Mike, the pictures are amazing. I know I have asked before what kind of camera that you use, but I wasnt in the market for one then, and I am now. I recall it wasn’t some fancy DLR either…please let me know what it is…we really need a new one and your pictures are stunning!

I am green with envy…BLT is so Awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing the pix! They are amazing!!! I can’t wait to use my BLT points - not sure when, but we have them.