DVC Mike's Season of Disney begins soon!

The DVC Mike family is getting excited. As fall is upon us, it’s almost time for the long Disney-free summer to be over and for our Season of Disney to begin!

We have five (5) Disney trips planned over a period of the next eight (8) months. This is our Season of Disney! Four trips to Walt Disney World and one trip to Disneyland.

The excitement is building. I’d sure like to add-on at BLT before our first trip. Maybe we can stay there during our Season of Disney next year!

Wow! You are so lucky!

tick, tick, tick. :happy:

Like I said in the other thread. Mike- I will dump my husband and propose a Disney Season Union :blush:
You are so lucky.

Sounds wonderful. When I no longer have to work I’ll be able to go to WDW in the fall but for now I’ll have to live through y friends here.

Where are you staying?

And I thought I was a tad overexcessive on the trip taking! :laugh: The most I’ve ever done in 8 months is 3 trips; 2 WDW, one DL.

That’s AWESOME Mike!!! ENJOY! If my job allowed that much time off & I had cash to buy that many plane tickets I’d be right there with ya! :smile:

I look forward to all 5 TRs! :eek::laugh::happy:

OH, by the way… I wanna hear some fun details! Where ya stayin’? How long is each trip? Does your family do the dining plan? Do you need a trip organizer/family photographer to attend any of these events? :laugh: I can work for DVC points! :tongue:

Wow! Excuse me for asking, but don’t you hold a job? Do you have kids, aren’t they in school? How do you have this much free time? I am so jealous!

I agree! I can’t wait to hear DETAILS of each trip!!!

Are you relying on family wealth, single, maybe a brother?? My husband would understand…

In Oct, we have 3 nights in a boardwalk view 1-BR @ BWV, followed by 7 nights in a 1-BR @ BCV. We’ll be dining at Raglun Road, Flying Fish Café, Spoodles, Cape May Café, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Rose & Crown, Jiko, and Yachtsman Steakhouse.

In Dec, we have 10 nights in a 1-BR @ VWL, followed by 2 nights in a MK view room at the Poly. We doing MVMCP as well as Cirque de Solei’s La Nuba. We’ll be dining at The Wave, Citricos, Artist Point, Liberty Tree Tavern, Whispering Canyon, California Grill, Kona Cafe, Victoria & Alberts, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Narcoossee’s, Tony’s Town Square, and the Spirit of Aloha Luau.

In March, we’re back at BWV for 8 nights, and then in May we’re back at BCV for 8 nights.

Finally, we’re spending 5 nights in a theme park view room at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland.

We’re stoked!!

I’m definitely jealous!:redface: But yet happy for you!:happy: How exciting to have that many trips and all those wonderful places where you will be dining!!! I hope you will come back and post some reviews and photos to pacify til the rest of us get there.:laugh:

[QUOTE=DVC Mike;879910]In Oct, we have 3 nights in a boardwalk view 1-BR @ BWV, followed by 7 nights in a 1-BR @ BCV. We’ll be dining at Raglun Road, Flying Fish Café, Spoodles, Cape May Café, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Rose & Crown, Jiko, and Yachtsman Steakhouse.

In Dec, we have 10 nights in a 1-BR @ VWL, followed by 2 nights in a MK view room at the Poly. We doing MVMCP as well as Cirque de Solei’s La Nuba. We’ll be dining at The Wave, Citricos, Artist Point, Liberty Tree Tavern, Whispering Canyon, California Grill, Kona Cafe, Victoria & Alberts, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Narcoossee’s, Tony’s Town Square, and the Spirit of Aloha Luau.

In March, we’re back at BWV for 8 nights, and then in May we’re back at BCV for 8 nights.

Finally, we’re spending 5 nights in a theme park view room at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland.

We’re stoked!![/QUOTE]

Your plans sound TRULY AWESOME!!! You must not have school aged kids…especially with V&A on the menu! :laugh:

Yep – the kids have grown up and moved out. It’s just the two of us spending 43 nights at Disney. :wub:

Well if you guys are missing the kids, you can always adopt me and take me with you. you would hardly know I was there.:whistling

seriously, sound like a perfect 43 days to me. Enjoy!

WOW! Can I be part of your family? You know Mike I do expect trip reports from each trip…

Have a great time…

DANG, where is that smiley for “I’m jealous”? I’ll use this one instead :dry:

Wow, you have so much fun to look forward to! Can’t wait to hear all about your trips!

I SO WANT TO BE YOU!!! I can’t wait for the trip reports.

You’re plans are AMAZING! Are you retired???

If you’ve never done the Segway tour at Epcot, I Highly recommend it…It was DH’s favorite part of our “no kids” trip in August.

WHHHHHAAATTT??? :eek: You look WAY too young to have children that are grown up & moved out!

That’s what I was thinking.

So are you missing your kids? If you’d like to adopt, I could act childish with the best of them.:laugh:

Do you do this every year? This yr has been our disney yr, which we will be probably never do again. Including our trip on monday, we will have spent about 38 days at disney this yr.