DVC Points

Just a question. How much should I pay per point if I wanted to stay DVC in October? Thanks

Depends on how stressed the points are (meaning, if they are about to expire, the renter will have them on “sale” to get rid of them). Normal, I see them between $12-$14. A good deal would be $10 and stressed, I’ve seen as little as $6, but not too often.

Also, just be aware, you may have slim pickings with availability for October. That’s during the Food and Wine Festival, and DVCer’s really like going to that!

Thanks, I am looking at Sunday October 20 for two nights. I forgot about the Food & Wine. I’m looking at the MNSSHP.

Don’t know about all availability for your dates, but you know Richard Carmichael rents points, don’t you?

I did check the weekend of Oct 18-20 and it is pretty well booked. But I didn’t check every resort.

Check w/ RC but be quick!

It would be about 36 points or about $216 per night. HOWEVER, there was only availability in a studio unit 1 night of all the weekends in October. Food and Wine is REALLY popular.

Now, if the word SOMEHOW got out that the restraining order had expired and that BossMouse was scheduled for a couple of weekends, with a NEW PINK TUTU, well there just might be all kinds of units available. :laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1137337]It would be about 36 points or about $216 per night. HOWEVER, there was only availability in a studio unit 1 night of all the weekends in October. Food and Wine is REALLY popular.

Now, if the word SOMEHOW got out that the restraining order had expired and that BossMouse was scheduled for a couple of weekends, with a NEW PINK TUTU, well there just might be all kinds of units available. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

If, schmif.

Thanks, I guess I’ll be staying at a Value for Sunday and Monday night. ANyone going to MNSSHP on Sunday October 20?