DVC studio room

I was wondering what was included in this room? I have asked a few DVC CM and they all give my different answers.
I just need to know so I can start getting things together and packed. Yes I know I still have 70 some days to go but I need to know this stuff is getting done:laugh:
Thanks all!

Which resort?

I got this from the OKW Fact Sheet on AllEars.

Studios are similar to a Deluxe Resort room, with the addition of a small kitchenette. The kitchenette has a toaster, microwave, under-counter refrigerator with small freezer, coffeemaker, and bar sink. Disposable hot and cold drinking cups, paper plates and bowls, plastic utensils, a sponge, paper towels, a can opener and a corkscrew are furnished. Coffee, creamer, sugar and sweetener are supplied in small amounts. The room is 390 square feet and has two queen size beds, a nightstand, a small table with two chairs, and a ceiling fan. There is an armoire with a TV and dresser drawers underneath, and a nice-sized closet. Inside the closet is a vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board, portable crib with linens, and a key operated safe. The bathroom, equipped with a hairdryer, is extremely large with drawers and under-sink storage. All villas have a patio or balcony with two chairs and small table. Studio units sleep four, plus one child under the age of 3 in a crib.

Oh… I forgot to say…
SSR and AKV…
When I asked DVC CM about the toaster the didnt know. Also my book said that there are paper plates and such but when I asked DVC again the said no

All the DVC studios have the same supplies in the room. There are a few paper plates, maybe 10 or so and some plastic forks, spoons and knives but not 4 days worth if you are trying to eat in the room.

I would definately bring (or buy when you get there) some extra plastic wear and paper plates and bowls because there are never enough. And if you like sugar bring extra sugar packets there also tends not to be enough of those either. But they have a fridge, coffee maker, and toaster. Just enough to eat a small breakfast.

Thanks all! Thats good to know. I know my MB friends will keep me up to date!!
Im still thinking of the owners locker so perhaps I will just bring plastic summerplates and keep them there.

Oh I see you are a recent DVC member, I just bought over the summer and used my developer points for a studio stay at SSR. Here’s a rundown on what was there:
Toaster, Coffee pot w/starter pack, small bottle of dish soap, sponge & dish towel, some paper plates and cups (yr of million dreams themed-just like you would get anywhere on property) sealed plastic wear.

Not really sure what to bring, I brought my own coffee, and paper plates, cups, & plasticware and I am GLAD that I did. The plates were used! I took them all down and threw them out. On day 4 housekeeping replaced/restocked but I never used them.

Also as a side note:
In the Food court I saw this pre-teen kid get a cupcake from the self serve pastry counter, walk around the food court with it on a plate and then decide he didn’t want it and returned it to the pastry counter. That grossed me out and I told a CM what I witnessed and they removed the cupcake. Don’t know if this happens alot but I don’t think I will ever use self service pastry counters again!

If you are planning to do OL then I would recommend bring your own items that way you know they are not used! LOL Go have fun and don’t sweat the small stuff, take time to enjoy the resort, it is beautiful. If you have any questions about SSR send me a PM while it’s still fresh in my mind!

Welcome Home!

The only thing I could add is we asked for 2 queen size beds at SSR and were “told” they only have 1 queen bed and a queen pull out sofa in a studio.
If this is wrong, someone please correct me. Thanks.

[QUOTE=joseph3947;891182]The only thing I could add is we asked for 2 queen size beds at SSR and were “told” they only have 1 queen bed and a queen pull out sofa in a studio.
If this is wrong, someone please correct me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

That’s true. The only studio with two queen beds is OKW.

We actually didn’t use the paper plates and cups so we kept them and brought them home! It was fun to drag them out every once and awhile to keep me in the Disney spirit. Unfortunately we just ran out.

[QUOTE=joseph3947;891182]The only thing I could add is we asked for 2 queen size beds at SSR and were “told” they only have 1 queen bed and a queen pull out sofa in a studio.
If this is wrong, someone please correct me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

OKW is the only DVC studio that has 2 queens in the studios.

[QUOTE=kphil89;891167]Oh I see you are a recent DVC member, I just bought over the summer and used my developer points for a studio stay at SSR. Here’s a rundown on what was there:
Toaster, Coffee pot w/starter pack, small bottle of dish soap, sponge & dish towel, some paper plates and cups (yr of million dreams themed-just like you would get anywhere on property) sealed plastic wear.

Not really sure what to bring, I brought my own coffee, and paper plates, cups, & plasticware and I am GLAD that I did. The plates were used! I took them all down and threw them out. On day 4 housekeeping replaced/restocked but I never used them.

Also as a side note:
In the Food court I saw this pre-teen kid get a cupcake from the self serve pastry counter, walk around the food court with it on a plate and then decide he didn’t want it and returned it to the pastry counter. That grossed me out and I told a CM what I witnessed and they removed the cupcake. Don’t know if this happens alot but I don’t think I will ever use self service pastry counters again!

If you are planning to do OL then I would recommend bring your own items that way you know they are not used! LOL Go have fun and don’t sweat the small stuff, take time to enjoy the resort, it is beautiful. If you have any questions about SSR send me a PM while it’s still fresh in my mind!

Welcome Home![/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the info!!! That was what I was looking for.
Were the paper plates used? Thats gross:blow: Can we throw them away when we are done or do we need to recycle them:confused: