E-Ride nights at Magic Kingdom announced for January, 2002

Walt Disney World has announced its scheduled E-Ride Nights for the month of January. Currently only one night is scheduled, January 3, 9pm - 12 midnight. E-Ride Nights are an exclusive “private party” in the Magic Kingdom for a limited number of Walt Disney World Resort, and include many of the e-tickets rides in the Magic Kingdom open for the limited party.

Sure it’s only one night, but it’s good to hear that e-ride is making a comeback and not just forgotten.

That is good news!

When was this announced???

Any idea if and when an announcement might come for E-ride nights in mid-February???

Thanks much!

I believe it was announced on December 21 or 22. That is pretty typical. I would check back in a couple of weeks and see. I have heard that the crowds during Christmas were the same as last year, and that they have continued to be strong through today, so that is good news for the return of E-ride nights. I would expect at least one night during February, probably sometime around President’s Day weekend. I will post the announcement on the front page when I get the news.

Lets hope that the e-rides have more than 1 night in February. We will be there from Feb 2 - Feb 11 and it is something that we neglected to do when we where there two years ago!:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Originally posted by JTLLAL
Lets hope that the e-rides have more than 1 night in February. We will be there from Feb 2 - Feb 11 and it is something that we neglected to do when we where there two years ago!:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I would guess that you will be in luck. Definitely worth the extra money, even when it rains. We went when they were having one or two a week, and it wasn’t crowded at all, walked on every ride. I don’t know what it will be like when there is only one a month. I have never seen any kind of promotion for it other than brochures in the resorts, so that could be the reason that it isn’t very crowded.