Earliest ADR for Donald's?

What is the earliest ADR for Donald’s Breakfastorous? Does it change for AM EMH? Thanks in advance!

I think it is 730am- everyday.

On allears.net it says that the hours are 8:00am - 10:30am. You may want to call Disney Dining directly to ask about EMH.

All Ears has it listed as 8am

Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Menu from Disney’s Animal Kingdom

8:05 is the earliest ADR you can get inside a park.

Thank you!!

When I’ve called to book early ADRs the earliest I’ve ever gotten is 8:05.

We had 8:30 ressies in January and were in the park and seated by 8:15. It was great. We jumped on the Safari right after breakfast and did not wait at all. We also saw tons of animals walking around. The earlier the better.

It’s now at the Tusker House next to Kilimanjaro Safaris instead of Dinoland. They will start letting anyone with a reservation in at 8:00 AM. Even if your reservation is later. You may have to wait longer, or you might get lucky. The first reservation is set for 8:05 to prevent anyone who hasn’t gotten in at 8:00 for an 8 AM reservation from having a fit. It doesn’t always work. But, even some of us were newbies once.

If you get that 8:05 ressie, take your camera, ebcause it is so cool to snap a pic of the park when it is empty on your way to the restaurant!

We are wanting to eat here on our next trip. I would like to get the earliest ADR possible. Is transportation from POP going to be a problem that early?

this is what I was going to suggest also! We got some fantastic photos of the castle and our DD in Main Street last year when we had early Adr’s in the Crystal Palace and CRT. We did same in Epcot also for Akershaus.

Donald’s Resaurantosaurs doesn’t exist anymore. It closed last fall for good.
However, Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House would have the same hours.
No, they do not open earlier for EMH. This is the same as Crystal Palace and CRT in MK, Hollywood and Vine in the Studios, and whatever breakfast they have in Epcot (I believe it’s the Princess breakfast at Norway). I believe the earliest time for all places is 8:00 regardless of EMH.

Buses start running between 7 and 7:30 to the parks from the hotels.