Email Vacation Code

Email offer that came today:

And here’s a magical offer to help the dreams you’ve planned come true!
FREE Ticket upgrades with this affordable Disney vacation!
Family of four for just $1500*
Enjoy a select Disney Value Resort plus Theme Park Tickets. And for a limited time, when you book by 3/30/06 for stays most nights 4/23–6/3/06, you can receive these FREE Ticket upgrades (a savings of over $300):
*Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior,
1 child occupying one standard room, for stays most nights 4/23-6/3/06. The number of rooms allocated for this package is limited. Tickets and Options must be used within 14 days of first use. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. No group or other discounts apply.
remember to mention code YVG.

hope someone gets to use it. :heart:

I need rates for SEPT!! (discount rates)

So do I! Tell Disney to send me a email code so I can stay one night really cheap at the Polynesian!

me too - keep us posted

Sept codes won’t be out for some time.

Caver is right, I would say around June is when they come out. But I hope someone can use this discount.

Can someone tell me how to get these e-mails? I am planning on a dec. stay and I am really hoping to stay at the poly for at least 2 nights. I would appreciate any advice. thanks.

You can sign up at the Disney website and get all the promotions mailed to you, but honestly, the best thing you can do is let one of the TA’s, like Mickey (our host here at DC) plan your trip for you. It doesn’t cost you anything and they will get you the best possible deal. If a promotion comes out, they will adjust your prices for you.

Email codes are a random mystery. I got one in 2003, but that’s it. My dad–who hasn’t been to WDW since '80–got one a few months ago.

You’re best bet for getting one is sign up for every Disney email thing you can. Keep your e-address hot in their system, and you may luck out.

I have never received one, but I hope someone can enjoy it !

Thanks Everyone. I will keep looking and will sign up fo everything I thought I had since I do everyhting Disney but I will Keep trying.

Is there a pin number associated with this code?

I believe this code expired when the fall dining promotion came out a couple of weeks ago.

My understanding is that email promotions usually come with a PIN code and are not transferable. They are pretty much randomly (or by some other mysterious process) sent.

Got this info from mousesavers