Embarrassing Question

You’d think I should know this.:redface: Is there a bus to DTD from Epcot? I never really pay any attention to any other bus than our resort’s and we usually have a car. I know I could take an SSR bus and just walk over to the Marketplace…

I believe there is…

I’m not sure I know that you can not get to the parks from DTD.

Yeah - I know that too - but I think that’s because they don’t want people parking at DTD and taking buses to the parks - but I don’t know if you can go from the parks to DTD.:confused:

I don’t think so. We jumped onto the first resort bus that came, and then from the resort to DTD.

Llama, to get to DTD from Epcot, take the monorail to one of the monorail resorts. Then hop a DTD bus from that resort. We did that on our last trip so that we could have dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express.:happy:

So - everyone is saying that there is no bus? I think I’ll just take an SSR bus. I know that route like the back of my hand and if I get off at the Congress Park bus stop I’m only a 5 minute walk to the Marketplace.

Maybe I’ll see that cute little possum who was eating a french fry the last time I walked that way.:happy:

I’ve never seen buses between attractions.

You could also catch a bus to Port Orleans and take the boat from there.

[QUOTE=llama;1019682]So - everyone is saying that there is no bus? I think I’ll just take an SSR bus. I know that route like the back of my hand and if I get off at the Congress Park bus stop I’m only a 5 minute walk to the Marketplace.

Maybe I’ll see that cute little possum who was eating a french fry the last time I walked that way.:happy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the details. We plan on going to DTD from Epcot and your way sounds like a plan. I guess I never thought about there not being a bus. There are buses to the other parks so I just figured ther would be one to DTD.

I honestly think this is the fastest way. Just make sure you get off at the Congress Park bus stop. Walk towards the front of the resort and you’ll be on the walkway to the Marketplace.

There used to be one… I have been on it.

I thought I was too - but I seem to remember changes being made a few years ago.

Yes, we’ve been told that Disney stopped buses from DTD to parks and vice versa because people who were not staying on Disney property were parking at DTD and using the buses to parks to avoid paying parking fees. :glare::angry:

Paul and I seem to recall whilst waiting for a bus at POR, the Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach buses used to be DTD buses too? Dont know if that’s still the case though?

I’m not to up on the abbreviations, but I’m assuming DTD is DownTown Disney. If it were me, I’d take a bus from the Beach Club to DTD. Beach Club is the closest resort to Epcot. You can get to it from the International Gateway.

Yes, DTD is Downtown Disney. That would be another option. Thanks.