EMH Question

We have days left on our tickets from our last visit but this time we are staying on site. Will we be able to get EMH with our already purchased tickets or do we have to buy more tickets? Also are EMH’s good through your checkout day? :confused: Thanks in advance for your input.

EMH are for guest staying on site . . . I really don’t think the ticket purchase dates matter.

You need to show your room key which has the dates you are staying printed on them to receive a wristband for EMH. And yes, it is good through the day you leave!

ENJOY!! :wub:

"You need to show your room key which has the dates you are staying printed on them to receive a wristband for EMH. And yes, it is good through the day you leave!

ENJOY!! :wub:[/QUOTE]

they dont give wristbands anymore. That ended in September. You just have to show your Room Key to get on the rides that are open during EMH.

And it’s really annoying. :glare: I would prefer to wear a wristband all night, rather than dig out my room key for each ride and have to worry about losing it the whole time!

I love this place! Answers to your questions in less than an hour. Thanks guys. Really looking forward to this one. I almost bought tickets just to add dining to the whole deal. I wish they offered it without purchasing tickets.

[QUOTE=tinkfans;904411]"You need to show your room key which has the dates you are staying printed on them to receive a wristband for EMH. And yes, it is good through the day you leave!

ENJOY!! :wub:[/QUOTE]

they dont give wristbands anymore. That ended in September. You just have to show your Room Key to get on the rides that are open during EMH.[/QUOTE]

Right, I couldn’t remember when that started!! I knew someone would correct me! :happy: