EMS Discounts for DL

Are there any EMS discounts for DL park tickets? Rob went back to working as a paramedic and I was just wondering if DL does discounts.

Also, since I have my volunteer voucher and I can get in for free, would I be able to use a teacher’s discount for Rob’s ticket?

[QUOTE=tragic312;1028783]Are there any EMS discounts for DL park tickets? Rob went back to working as a paramedic and I was just wondering if DL does discounts.

Also, since I have my volunteer voucher and I can get in for free, would I be able to use a teacher’s discount for Rob’s ticket?[/QUOTE]

Disney does offer various discounts and such for certain work fields, I would suggest you call the Disneyland Resort Guest Relations live CM number (714.781.7290), they can direct you to ticketing and can answer any questions regarding what discounts you may or may not be entitled to.

thanks anaheimboy!! i will definitely give them a call when we have our dates picked out!!

Awesome! Any idea around what time of the year you may be going?

hopefully before june! rob and i are supposed to move back to jersey in late june, early july.

Cool! It will be nice going then because all of the summer crowds will not have yet descended on the parks and its still pretty cool during the day.