Enchanted on DVD

We picked up our copy today . . . ohhh and it is EVEN better the second time around . . . we :heart: it!! :happy:

I haven’t seen it yet, and I can’t wait to buy it so I can watch it!

MY DD is dying to get this on DVD- she just loved the movie!

Well here it’s ON SALE at TARGET for $15.99 . . . bonus cd with bloopers, etc.

It’s a GREAT movie . . . just great! :laugh:

I loved it the first time. Looking forward to watching it again.

If anyone else wants to get it on blu-ray it has one extra bonus…The D-Files: “Enchanted” is loaded with witty hidden references to classic Disney films. “The D-Files” rewards players who spot them with a short featurette showing the original Disney reference. High scoring players are treated to three extra special videos: “So Close,” “Making Ever Ever After” and “True Love’s Kiss.”

Our video store was sold out when I went by at NOON!!! I felt like I was so lucky to find a zillion copies at The Disney Store! They had plenty, which was terrific!

Thanks for the information. DD and I just loved this movie. I’m sure the Easter Bunny will include it in her basket!

I picked it up today; haven’t seen it yet. Our local Meijer store had buy Enchanted get andother Disney movie free (only select movies) - I choose Snow Dogs. Two movies for the price of one - you can’t beat that!

I bought it right after school! I LOVE it!

Can’t wait to see it. I will be hitting the redbox this weekend.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was going to do the Easter Bunny too, but I couldn’t wait to see it again!! It was a gray overcast day today, so the girls and I made some popcorn and had some Mom and Me time . . . we really liked it the second time around!!

I bought it tonight! They gave me a cute little sticker book with at Best Buy even though clearly I’m not little Disney Princess - DH laughed when they asked me if I wanted it and I say “YES!”. 28 year old women can be Disney Princesses too! lol

Can’t wait to watch it for the first time tomorrow.

Check out these CUTE comparisons . . . this is all explained on the FREE DVD that came with the Target addition . . . only a WELL DISNEY TRAINED eye can pick them up!!! :laugh: :laugh:

13 Ways to Compare ‘Enchanted’ to Classic Disney Animation | DVD, HD DVD & Blu-ray News | RopeofSilicon.com Entertainment News

I just saw this on my flight home from Jamaica. I loved it!

I was thinking maybe the Easter bunny might want to bring this too. But some crazy little girl in my house keeps asking for Alvin and the Chipmunks!!! (Does anyone know when that comes on DVD by the way?)

Yep, the Easter bunny will be putting this in DD’s basket as well. I can’t wait until Sunday to watch it. I haven’t seen it yet and have heard so many good things.

It comes out April 1st

DH picked up a copy for me yesterday - I’m so excited to watch it again! :happy: What a wonderful movie! :heart:

I can’t wait to buy it!!! I have it coming soon on our Blockbuster list but I might just buy it anyway.

i am a proud owner of a copy of “Enchanted.” I bought my copy today, just finished watching it and love love love it!!! i’m so happy that i bought the movie today. it is so cute, funny and a really good movie.