Enchanted!

Is anyone else excited about this film? I bust out laughing everytime I see the prince jump from a bridge in Central Park, singing, and then get run over by the bicyclers! It looks cute… I’m not so sure about the storyline, other than fairytale characters coming to modern-day NYC, though.

I can’t wait for this movie to come out. I can’t tell you how many times at work we wonder why can’t we burst out into song when we have an intense emotion! The story line is probably going to be silly, being set mainly for children, but princesses, singing, and McDreamy!! How can it possibly be bad?

I’m totally excited! I just wonder if there’s going to be a love triangle. :huh:

I am so looking forward to this movie but more importantly so is my 12 year son, he also laughs out loud whenever he sees the part with the prince getting plowed over.

I’ve seen the trailer and it looks so cute. My son isn’t thrilled about seeing it but I am.

This movie looks so cute, I am definitely excited for it!

(Who am I to argue with Patrick Dempsey and/or James Marsden? :tongue: :wub:)

Do you get to see any movie free with your new job??? :laugh:

OMG!!! I miss you!!:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

But yes–this movie looks soooo cute!! Although this may be one I have to wait for the DVD to come out…don’t think I can talk The Dave into this one!

We went to see the Bee Movie last week and they had previews for Enchanted. My daughter obviously wants to see it, my 7yr old son does too. The big surprise was my 11 year old son wants to see it too! The slap stick humor reeled him in. Needless to say it is on our list. I’m also excited about National Treasure 2, I am so looking forward to it, it comes out the day before we leave to see the Mouse. Lynn

We are definitely going to see this when it comes out. Matter of fact, my DW was asking if we need to reschedule the sitter for our “date night” to coincide with the opening of the film so we can see it on the opening day.

I’m also looking forward to the National Treasure sequal.

Prezcatz Paul

:laugh: Yes ma’am!!!

I miss you too!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fly out here, we can watch it together - I can get us in for free - girls’ night out! Woot woot! :laugh:

I can’t wait to see it. DD12 told me she is planning on seeing it with her friends (apparently it’s not cool to see a movie with mom anymore). :glare:

But, DS9 can not wait to see it with me. When does it come out?

I missed you too, dznygrl! :wub: Can you come back more often?!?!?!

Ehh, I’ve seen the trailers for it and even thought I love seeing movies that are based in NYC I think I am going to skip this one. Not so sure I really like the concept.

It looks cute. I don’t know if it will be one of our fav’s, but we’ll definitely catch it.

Heck, I laugh out loud whenever I see the part with the prince getting plowed over…

It could be fun, so I’ll be happy to give it a shot, but I may wait for the DVD. There are a BUNCH of films opening right before Thanksgiving and before I go home next month, and I’ve only got so much time… My DD and I always used to go to a movie on Thanksgiving night. A couple of years ago, we could have done this one, but now that she’s an old woman of almost 15, I suspect it’ll be Beowulf or August Rush.

Exactly! If it had Patrick Dempsey, I am sooo there!

I saw it last night…It is so cute :smile:

Me and my friends are gonna go see this movie Saturday!!! (hopefully)

I’m going tommorow!!

The family is going to see it tomorrow… it looks great and the reviews are even better. Really looking forward to it!