Epcot 2011 Food and Wine Festival music acts named

"Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival recently ended so it’s time to start thinking about their other very popular festival, Food and Wine. Starting in late September and through mid-November, one part of the 2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the music. The Disney Parks Blog just released the full list of performers for the Eat to the Beat concert series:

• Taylor Dayne: Sept. 30- Oct. 2
• 38 Special: Oct. 3-5
• Jon Secada: Oct. 6-7
• Roger Hodgson formerly of Supertramp: Oct. 8-9
• Billy Ocean: Oct. 10-12
• Starship starring Mickey Thomas: Oct. 13-16
• Sugar Ray: Oct. 17-19
• The Orchestra starring former members of ELO: Oct. 20-21
• Howard Jones: Oct. 22-23
• Boyz II Men: Oct. 24-26
• Gin Blossoms: Oct. 27-28
• Sister Hazel: Oct. 29-30
• Hanson: Oct. 31-Nov. 1
• The Pointer Sisters: Nov. 2-3
• Night Ranger: Nov. 4-6
• Air Supply: Nov. 7-8
• Richard Marx: Nov. 9-10
• Big Bad Voodoo Daddy: Nov. 11-13

The concerts are held each night at the America Gardens Theater and are included with park admission."

Epcot 2011 Food and Wine Festival music acts named - Orlando Attractions Magazine

Hanson for the 2nd year in a row…Yes!!! Now I need to start planning.

Thanks for the info!!!

Saw Hanson once down at Pleasure Island- they were fun- not my music taste but fun all the same- Love The Pointer Sisters and Billy Ocean- good line up, something for everyone?

Definitely…

I hear that Big Bad Voodoo Daddy puts on a great show :slight_smile:

I am a little disappointed…I was hoping Rick Springfield would be there. Missed him last year. I guess he is busy dealing with his recent DUI.

Howard Jones on our anniversary.
And here I was thinking about going to the AES show in NY the same day.

HEY DISNEY!!!
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN BOOK THE REAL JEFFERSON STARSHIP INSTEAD OF ALWAYS SHOVING MICKEY THOMAS DOWN OUR THROATS YEAR AFTER YEAR?!

I’ll pass on the Jeff Lynneless ELO reboot.

Looks like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy for us - we’ll be there the last day of F&W this year

Was sooooo hoping the Bay City Rollers would reunite and perform there during our stay…“Rock & Roll Love Letter” and “Saturday Night” get me every time:cool:

Billy Ocean…wow that brings back a few memories. My daughter is going to get a kick out of this one.