EPCOT After 3 discount

Can you get the EPCOT after 3 discount if you are not staying on property and not FL resident?

Thank you in advance

Ok I guess it is actually after 4…

[QUOTE=tigger;1109519]Can you get the EPCOT after 3 discount if you are not staying on property and not FL resident?

Thank you in advance[/QUOTE]

I’ve never heard of this…but then again…we get the multi day park hoppers so I’ve never checked…it would be good for a late arrival day though…where is more information on this…I haven’t come across it on the website…

I’ve heard of a late day cost for the water parks before but not on the main 4 w/o being a FL resident.

Epcot does have an After 4 pm Pass, but it is only for FL Residents.

Florida Residents only - Unlimited admission to Epcot after 4pm. Proof of Florida residency required. This is an annual pass, not a one day ticket. Guests 10 and over $158.69 including tax; guests 3-9, $146.97

I don’t think it is worth it being that as a FL Resident you can buy the Seasonal for about $100 more.

I could see the good deal with it…date nights, evening entertainment, something to do after work. I’d be tempted if I qualified.

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1109530]Epcot does have an After 4 pm Pass, but it is only for FL Residents.

Florida Residents only - Unlimited admission to Epcot after 4pm. Proof of Florida residency required. This is an annual pass, not a one day ticket. Guests 10 and over $158.69 including tax; guests 3-9, $146.97

I don’t think it is worth it being that as a FL Resident you can buy the Seasonal for about $100 more.[/QUOTE]

I know about that.

I have about 10 family members coming in for the week and I am looking for things to do. I thought a evening at EPCOT would be fun (dinner and stuff).

I know we stayed on property for a event once (the event was near Disney not at Disney but we stayed at a resort) and they offered us after 4 pricing for EPCOT.

We have a lot of guest come through that don’t want to go to Disney for the day but would probably go to EPCOT for dinner and fireworks etc.

There are lots of other options in central Florida…

[QUOTE=tigger;1109547]I know about that.

I have about 10 family members coming in for the week and I am looking for things to do. I thought a evening at EPCOT would be fun (dinner and stuff).

I know we stayed on property for a event once (the event was near Disney not at Disney but we stayed at a resort) and they offered us after 4 pricing for EPCOT.

We have a lot of guest come through that don’t want to go to Disney for the day but would probably go to EPCOT for dinner and fireworks etc.

There are lots of other options in central Florida…[/QUOTE]

Just flash your MouseBuzz membership card, and you’ll get half off everything at WDW.

Those of you who pay their MB dues would KNOW this. :glare:

[QUOTE=tigger;1109547]

…[/QUOTE]

THis was standard when I would go to the Lotusphere conference. We were offered after 4 tickets each evening, but it was not just EPCOT it was any park, and I beleive they had a hopper as well. I also recall that we could buy tickets for the duration of our stay through the conference at a pretty good discount.

That conference was how my family got hooked on WDW. Heck DD2 grew up thinking that it was normal to go every year in late Jan / early Feb. It was a shock to her the first year we didn’t go.

-Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1109661]THis was standard when I would go to the Lotusphere conference. We were offered after 4 tickets each evening, but it was not just EPCOT it was any park, and I beleive they had a hopper as well. I also recall that we could buy tickets for the duration of our stay through the conference at a pretty good discount.

That conference was how my family got hooked on WDW. Heck DD2 grew up thinking that it was normal to go every year in late Jan / early Feb. It was a shock to her the first year we didn’t go.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that there are no after 4 tickets unless you are staying on property or get the after 4 florida residences annual pass.

I don’t even think mighty Mousebuzz card (which looks like it was cut out of a Trix cereal box by the way) can get you this deal…

Well, DUH. If it was cut out of a Count Chocula box, no one would take it seriously.

[QUOTE=tigger;1109662]I have a feeling that there are no after 4 tickets unless you are staying on property or get the after 4 florida residences annual pass.

I don’t even think mighty Mousebuzz card (which looks like it was cut out of a Trix cereal box by the way) can get you this deal…[/QUOTE]

All the conference attendies stayed on site. We would take over the Swan, Dolphin, Yacht & Beach Clubs, and the Boardwalk, with spill over to the Coronado. Last time I attended there were over 7,000 attendies plus all the vendors, presentors, and IBM staffers and of course everyone’s families. I believe the total number ( without families ) was over 12,000. That kind of volume year after year gets you some pretty good perks from the mouse.

One of the coolest parts of the conference was years when they would rent out an entire park for the evening. The last time I attended was the first time I rode Expedition Everest. I rode the front car, got off and walked right back on and rode the back car. ( Which is the best car to be in ).

A couple of years they took us to Universal and to me that was a dissappointment.

-Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1109665]All the conference attendies stayed on site. We would take over the Swan, Dolphin, Yacht & Beach Clubs, and the Boardwalk, with spill over to the Coronado. Last time I attended there were over 7,000 attendies plus all the vendors, presentors, and IBM staffers and of course everyone’s families. I believe the total number ( without families ) was over 12,000. That kind of volume year after year gets you some pretty good perks from the mouse.

One of the coolest parts of the conference was years when they would rent out an entire park for the evening. The last time I attended was the first time I rode Expedition Everest. I rode the front car, got off and walked right back on and rode the back car. ( Which is the best car to be in ).

A couple of years they took us to Universal and to me that was a dissappointment.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

So you are saying that I am going to have to multiply my family gathering past 10 and do this a few time?

One of the conf. I went to rented out Uni…the only time I have really been and I have no real desire to go back…even if they offered me free food and drinks.

Talking about EE…a really cool thing to do is to grab ahold of the grab bar with both hands (the one on the back of the seats in front of you) and then put your head between your elbows while going through the backwards section. You will feel like you are going through loops and in some parts actually upside down.

[QUOTE=tigger;1109669]
Talking about EE…a really cool thing to do is to grab ahold of the grab bar with both hands (the one on the back of the seats in front of you) and then put your head between your elbows while going through the backwards section. You will feel like you are going through loops and in some parts actually upside down.[/QUOTE]

I have to say until you have experianced one of the parks with a tight little group of 10,000 software geeks you really haven’t lived, :pinch:. I swear a few of them were turning green on Space Mountain the year we were at Magic Kingdom.

At least they were decent enough to not expose the normal WDW customer to us:ph34r: .

-H