Epcot and monorail changes. How is it going

Epcot and monorail changes. How is it going??
I guess there was a late nite this week where this was tested.
Curious if anyone knows if there were busses to take guests from Epcot directly back to their monorail resorts or did they have to go to TTC first??
Frank

I guess no one is replying because they’re waiting for transportation back to their monorail resort!!:ohmy:

Actually, I just want to keep this alive until somebody does respond.

>> I guess no one is replying because they’re waiting for transportation back to their monorail resort!! <<

That’s funny. … I like that. …you may be right <g>.

Frank

Friends that are at WDW are reporting no issues at all.

>>Friends that are at WDW are reporting no issues at all.<<

Curious if the bus from Epcot takes people directly back to their monorail resort or if they had to go back to TTC first?
Frank

[QUOTE=fjs08;1083387]>>Friends that are at WDW are reporting no issues at all.<<

Curious if the bus from Epcot takes people directly back to their monorail resort or if they had to go back to TTC first?
Frank[/QUOTE]

That wouldn’t make any sense.
They’d just run a route between Epcot and the monorail resorts, the same as to the rest of the hotels.
That way, you’d cover all three with one bus route and if you had a bus every 15 minutes, it probably wouldn’t be much of an issue.
This is during the time that you’d only see about 30 people on a train anyway.
Disney has a lot more buses than monorails, so they can ramp up if needed towards midnight on the Epcot routes.
I guess they would also be running an Epcot-TTC shuttle for guests who parked at TTC, but my guess is that would be exclusive to TTC and they would not mix returning hotel guests with exiting day trippers.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1083404]That wouldn’t make any sense.
They’d just run a route between Epcot and the monorail resorts, the same as to the rest of the hotels.
That way, you’d cover all three with one bus route and if you had a bus every 15 minutes, it probably wouldn’t be much of an issue.
This is during the time that you’d only see about 30 people on a train anyway.
Disney has a lot more buses than monorails, so they can ramp up if needed towards midnight on the Epcot routes.
I guess they would also be running an Epcot-TTC shuttle for guests who parked at TTC, but my guess is that would be exclusive to TTC and they would not mix returning hotel guests with exiting day trippers.[/QUOTE]

They are sending a bus to TTC. Not necessarily for the day trippers but also for DTD hotel, SoG and all other non-WDW owned resort guests who normally took the monorail to TTC for their bus transfer. There’s a ton of busses that do pickup at TTC.

>>That wouldn’t make any sense.
They’d just run a route between Epcot and the monorail resorts,<<

Of course it doesn’t. That’s why I ask <g>… doesn’t make any sense to stop monorail transportation on EMH evenings either… but Disney does it.

I would hope they do take the folks back to their respective resorts directly.

Frank