Epcot Aquarium

Does anyone know the cost to swim with the fishes in the Epcot Aquarium. The one I want to do is for 8 & up. I didn’t know if anyone has done this, but I want to take my oldest who will be 8 to do this. It seems like something interesting or fun.

I’m pretty sure you have to be 16 or older to do this. And the fee is in the neighborhood of $150!?!?

A couple of members have done this and can fill you in I’m sure!

Divequest

$150 for this one and I think it is 10 and up.

Tours and Other Experiences – Descriptions

Look at the Epcot Seas Aqua Tour. That may be what you are looking for.

$115.

I think BossMouse did it. He would be a good one to talk with

This is it. Anyone Done it. I am going Christmas of 09…it just seems like a good getaway from the crowds for a couple of hours.

EPCOT SEAS AQUA TOUR

Epcot Seas Aqua Tour, is now available to persons aged 8 and above. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adults.

Program is offered daily at 12:30pm. The 2.5 hour experience includes 30 minutes in the Living Seas aquarium. The $115 includes all your gear, a T-Shirt and group photo.

Park admission is NOT required.

Bring a bathing suit! You will be given a wetsuit to wear. No special certification required.

Senior Editor Deb Koma and her son took this tour in July 2007. Read their report HERE.

More firsthand reports:

Kerry - May 2005
Joe Kobiela - March 2004
Darcel - January 2004
Jeff - September 2003
Deb Wills Takes the Plunge! - December 2002

NOTE: We have links to tour reviews PRIOR TO JANUARY 2006 on this page, but our MOST CURRENT Reader Reviews can be found in our Rate and Review section HERE.

BossMouse has done the dive…

I’m not that interested in diving myself, but as a veteran of most of the WDW tours, if your child is even slightly interested in that particular area of interest, do it!
I have done Dolphins in Depth and enjoyed that.

I think it sounds great fun and I am sure if its by Epcot it will be terrific- let us know how it goes if you do decide to do it.

Another option to consider is discovery cove. It is a little more expensive $150-$250 (depending on if u want to swim with the dolphins or not) but u get to spend an entire day snokeling through the coral reef, and with stingrays, with there stingers removed of course, and the dolphin swim is AMAZING. I did this my last trip and it was the highlight of my trip, but then again i do liek that kind of stuff :slight_smile:

they do that with sharks at seaworld too but i have never tried either.