Epcot closing on Friday's at 8pm

From 9 Jan to 3 Apr

[QUOTE=gatour;907367]From 9 Jan to 3 Apr[/QUOTE]

Where did you get this info?!
In all my experience, it’s unheard of for Epcot to close earlier than 9.

Oh, never mind. I looked at the official calendar and I have a sort of reason.
This is just Fridays and Friday also happens to be the Epcot EMH night.
So the logic must be, close the park an hour earlier (8) so that the EMH ends at 11 instead of midnight.

BTW: It was on Deb’s website. And yes I knew that Epcot closes at 9pm, thus the significance of the news. I chalk it up to the economy.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;907375]This is just Fridays and Friday also happens to be the Epcot EMH night.
So the logic must be, close the park an hour earlier (8) so that the EMH ends at 11 instead of midnight.[/QUOTE]

That stinks!! I like partying it up in the parks till all hours. :tongue:

so do I… You had me spooked there for a minute… I thought something was wrong… :cool:

WOW that was nerve racking fro a few minutes good thing for those magic hours!!!

I think we are going to see more “tweaking” in regards to the hours…

[QUOTE=Dana;910939]I think we are going to see more “tweaking” in regards to the hours…[/QUOTE]

I’ve noticed! I did my calendar for my Xmas trip 2 months ago. Last night I went on to check my times, EMH, etc . . . and there was an hour difference on some of the nights! :eek: So I’m hoping this means the crowd levels will be lower since they adjusted . . . although . . . most people (me one of them) had the trip paid in full before the “hard times” hit — so I’m sure they’ll all be there still! :laugh: